Database Mode
HI.
I like the database view very much.
I use my aTV and my wireless connected TimeCapsule with the movies on it to stream to my aTV connected to my 46" LCD.
But when in database mode i see only around 300 movies, where there are more than 700 on the TC.
All files are in the same directory.
Why are not all movies showing up in database mode, but can be acessed in file mode?
Is there anything i can do to see all my movies in database view?
Thanks
Player: Shuttle XS35GTV2 with 2GB RAM and 4GB SD-Card
Eyes: Sharp LC46D653E, Sanyo Z3
Ears: Creative Inspire 5500
Fingers: PS3, XBOX 360, WDTV-Live
Storage: TC-1TB, Acer H340 WHS-4TB
Most likely due to a failed scrape on the titles. Any chance you can provide a dummy fs of your movies folder so we can run some tests on it?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
what do you mean with "dummy fs"?
A dummy filesystem with 0byte video files. That way its possible for us to check and fix/improve scraping if needed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
can you tell me how can i make this dummy filesystem with 0byte video files?
one thing in advance. i´m from germany, so most of my movies have german titles.
is there any scraper, which is best for "german" movies?
and one small other thing. how can i delete any info in the database and start with a new "search" for new movies so the database is filled with the correct scrape info?
The Spirit Wrote:can you tell me how can i make this dummy filesystem with 0byte video files?
one thing in advance. i´m from germany, so most of my movies have german titles.
is there any scraper, which is best for "german" movies?
and one small other thing. how can i delete any info in the database and start with a new "search" for new movies so the database is filled with the correct scrape info?

Hello,

I am from germany too, the best is the odbf-database for all your movies.
thanks, i will try this one. but how can i "rescrape" my movies?
To start from scratch, SSH into your ❦TV and delete
/Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/Database/MyVideos*.db

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database Mode0