MediaStream XBMC Remote [iPhone]
Im going to be redesigning the XBMC Remote for iPhone in a theme like MediaStream and release it.

Is there any icons/buttons people have seen and would like featured on the app?
it could be amazing!...
diegosanchez, please share more deets. this would be awesome !!

i tried a while back, but no luck,
have you had success ?

i got this far
  • found a script to "decrypt" the iphone png's (to see which is which)
  • created new winterboard theme and enabled it
    (Zosky-Beats:/Library/Themes/xbmc.theme/Bundles/com.djfumberger.xbmcremote/xbmcremote.app)
  • added "TBMTVShows.png"
  • this is when i got fed up Rolleyes

do the png's need to be encrypted again ?
let me know if im missing something obvious

now - to the original question at hand Laugh--
have you looked at buuf / buuf2,
i quite like mattahan's style

rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Hey guys,

I think you're going to have limited success skinning the app , at least in anything beyond some simple icon changes due to things being a mix of apple components, pngs, and flat colors.

Though I would be interested in putting in the work to provide different themes and / or skinning hooks if there was a promising mockup as to the ideas there are for alternative looks.

Feel free to send me any thoughts or ideas you've got to [email protected].

Cheers,
Dave Fumberger.
Oops, looks like Dave beat me to it Wink

Yeah, we would be totally interested in seeing any mockups you guys come up with. I will continue to monitor this thread and as Dave mentioned, you can email him.

Cheers,
Rand
sorry i hadnt replied.

my htpc hdd failed so had to replace it with 1tb one

just back up and running
Guys I would be totally interested in theming this App as think it's a great addition to the iPhone .. Can you supply any base materials / guidelines you use within the app and I will try and reinterpretate MediaStream to suit
Hey JustMeD,

Do me a favor and contact Dave for more details on that. I know he is a big fan of MediaStream (as am I Wink ).

Rand
Sorry to bring an old topic up...

This application is beautiful holy shiz... I seriously love it!

I wish I had the time to create a mockup of a skin for it, maybe I will one of these days

my 'only' complain, is the default background color for the tv view (Wide Icons) is white... which makes my TV Show Logo's not look so good...
Is there any way to get that background color black? I'll even paypal/donate to get osmething like this added!

Here is an example of these 'Wide Icon Logos' I have for TV Shows...

The reason these dont look so hot on the XBMC Remote App, is because half of TV Show Logos are White (The Office, Lost, etc), so you can't see it on White on White Sad

Anyway, nice job on the app!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream XBMC Remote [iPhone]0