• 3(current)
Transparency! - v2.11
Thanks!!!
Just downloaded T! 2.11 and the new XBMC. Lots of nice touches here and there Nod
But since someone has to point out the things that need to be slightly fixed I noticed that when you choose "Play using.." the dialog with the list of players opens up on the left top corner of the screen instead of the usual centered window.
Also the "hide artist that only appears on compilations" seems to be ignored. Now compilation artist are showing inside the Artist Node.

Still very fresh to evaluate but I am liking the improved animated feedback from T!.

Happy XMas!!
ronie Wrote:Transparency! should work fine with 25497.
the biggest difference between the two revisions is this:
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...sion=25517
and might be the cause of your playback issue.

damn it, my xbox FRAG Sad
ill test it when or if my xbox can be fixed:p
thanks ronie
thanks ronie for all your hard work, now all i miss is a fullhd tv instead of my old tv and a small HTPC with ubuntu karmic + xbmc camelot + last transparency to be happy Smile
while waiting for this i'll keep on using my old xbox with your skin. it's the most beautiful skin working on the xbox.
thanks again !
And whose DVD case?
adsoto Wrote:I noticed that when you choose "Play using.." the dialog with the list of players opens up on the left top corner of the screen instead of the usual centered window.

thanx, that's obviously not where it should be. ;-)
i'll fix this right up.

adsoto Wrote:Also the "hide artist that only appears on compilations" seems to be ignored. Now compilation artist are showing inside the Artist Node.

that's something xbmc is handling. nothing i can do about it.

adsoto Wrote:Still very fresh to evaluate but I am liking the improved animated feedback from T!.

Happy XMas!!

glad you like it and happy x-mas to you & yours too!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
bobjr Wrote:And whose DVD case?

please try again, with a little more info.
in other words, i have no clue what you're on about. ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Very nice work, i am always very grateful for people who donate much of their free time to develop stuff for others. Respect!

I am having small problems tho, especially with the trailers, i ve downloaded them with ember, and i checked the filenems, they are all movietitel-trailer.xxx but still... only one movie displays a trailer symbol in the fanart view?

The other thing is, that i m not able to find a kios view, does this option exist within transparency?

Thank you for any help provided!

Kind regards,

VaLeN
VaLeN Wrote:I am having small problems tho, especially with the trailers, i ve downloaded them with ember, and i checked the filenems, they are all movietitel-trailer.xxx but still... only one movie displays a trailer symbol in the fanart view?

most likely you have to rescan your movies to the library after you've added the trailers.

VaLeN Wrote:The other thing is, that i m not able to find a kios view, does this option exist within transparency?

nope, there is none.
ronie Wrote:most likely you have to rescan your movies to the library after you've added the trailers.

nope, there is none.
http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/

Downloaded xbox friendly ^^ and fast forward, rewind, and skip forward/back no longer work. reverted back to v2.01
babanoosh Wrote:http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/5/

Downloaded xbox friendly ^^ and fast forward, rewind, and skip forward/back no longer work. reverted back to v2.01

a debug log would be more than welcome. :-)
I just got a crash and when looking at it, noticed alot of missing images. Is something messed up from my skin, or is this normal?

XBMC works fine, this was just a one time crash.
http://pastebin.com/m54383b5
Jasin Wrote:I just got a crash and when looking at it, noticed alot of missing images. Is something messed up from my skin, or is this normal?

XBMC works fine, this was just a one time crash.
http://pastebin.com/m54383b5

yep, this is normal.
the skin is trying to load a certain studio logo, but if it's not included in the skin it will produce an error message.

everyone will be seeing those, nothing to worry about. ;-)
Are they not included for a reason? or do people just need to provide them for the skin?

BTW, I just installed the skin today, looks great. Thanks for your work.
Just not included because no one has made a corresponding image for the studio...

Take Lucas Films for example if no one made an image for that studio than all your Star Wars movies will have a blank area where the studio image is supposed to be...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.110