Aeon65 Conditional Weather Issues
Hi Guys,

Quick one for you, just built a brand new machine, downloaded the Camelot, runs like a dream, have got Aeon65 up an running, with no other skins other than the default.

I am sure when I orginally installed Aeon65 on one of my other machines, all you had to do to get weather conditional backdrops to work was to enable the settings in Advanced.

I've done this, and all I appear to get is a black screen on the home page, not really sure where to start looking, I'm sure I didn't have to adjust anything previously in order to get it to work ?

Thanks

James
enable the conditional weather in the settings, then set the backdrops folder. Works here Wink
3guk Wrote:Hi Guys,

Quick one for you, just built a brand new machine, downloaded the Camelot, runs like a dream, have got Aeon65 up an running, with no other skins other than the default.

I am sure when I orginally installed Aeon65 on one of my other machines, all you had to do to get weather conditional backdrops to work was to enable the settings in Advanced.

I've done this, and all I appear to get is a black screen on the home page, not really sure where to start looking, I'm sure I didn't have to adjust anything previously in order to get it to work ?

Thanks

James

you also have to download the weather backdrop pack
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I'm on a BlackBerry, so I can't tell if the weather backdrop link was posted with the recommendation. Was it? If not, would someone please post it?

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon65 Conditional Weather Issues0