Upgrade to 9.11 through ATV?
When I go to the "Downloads" in the Apple TV menu, the only option is for 9.04. Is there a way to upgrade to 9.11 through the ATV menu? If not, is there a guide for upgrading XBMC on the ATV?

Thanks!
I saw the option but i cant seem to get it, it has updated and everything, but still looks the same.. I am running 2.4 do i need to be running 3.0?
I could be wrong , but I think you need to upgrade the launcher first.
BORIStheBLADE Wrote:I could be wrong , but I think you need to upgrade the launcher first.

i´m on 3.0.1 and i´m seeing the 9.11 update.

but is it the camelot release ?
Just updated the lanucher dling 9.11 for the 3rd time, lets see if it works, and yes im pretty sure 9.11 is the camealot.

ok still looks the same when i go into xbmc... after i dled the lancher and then 9.11 again.
FYI, If you go to System Info, look at what Revision your at, if its 26018, you have Camelot!

I experienced the same thing, saw 9.11 in my AppleTV menu... wasn't sure if thats Camelot or Beta1 or Beta2, so I downloaded it, updated, and checked my System Info and it said 26018, which is Camelot Smile

Hope that helps!
NineT9mustang Wrote:FYI, If you go to System Info, look at what Revision your at, if its 26018, you have Camelot!

I experienced the same thing, saw 9.11 in my AppleTV menu... wasn't sure if thats Camelot or Beta1 or Beta2, so I downloaded it, updated, and checked my System Info and it said 26018, which is Camelot Smile

Hope that helps!

SYSTEM INFO in xbmc settings?
^
go to System > System Info > and in blue, you'll see info about your build
NineT9mustang Wrote:^
go to System > System Info > and in blue, you'll see info about your build

I don't see anything like that.. all i have in the tabs of settings - system are video output, audio output, input devices, power saving, debugging, master lock. I went threw every single one of those and still didnt see anything with system info or anything in blue.

I found where its at... you have to go to the power off button to get to system info... and its says xbmc 9.11 r26018 (compiled : dec 23 2009) so i guess i do have it Smile I just didnt see any new skins or anything so i thought i didnt have it.

Damn i also noticed i only have 34 mb of ram left over is that normal?
NineT9mustang Wrote:FYI, If you go to System Info, look at what Revision your at, if its 26018, you have Camelot!

Hope that helps!

Thanks NineT9mustang !

and you are running stable with camelot on ATv 3.0.1 ?Big Grin
BORIStheBLADE Wrote:I could be wrong , but I think you need to upgrade the launcher first.

This was it. A quick launcher update and I was good to go.

Thanks!
^ np! yea no issues here with Camelot, but ive never really had issues with XBMC to be honest... mostly because I dont do too much, i back away from scripts, music, networking, etc... just tv shows and movies Big Grin
jtp8736 Wrote:This was it. A quick launcher update and I was good to go.

Thanks!

I though you are not supposed to update the launcher (or did you do it by ssh'ing into it)?
nippyjun Wrote:I though you are not supposed to update the launcher (or did you do it by ssh'ing into it)?

The update in Launcher's downloads has been updated to Launcher 3.2.1, so an update is fine (although it just re-installs the current version)

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
MaestroDD Wrote:The update in Launcher's downloads has been updated to Launcher 3.2.1, so an update is fine (although it just re-installs the current version)

Good to hear.

Is there a new patchstick that has this newest version of the launcher that does not require the ssh method of updating the launcher, so that just the patchstick is all that is needed as in the past?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade to 9.11 through ATV?0