Adding movies to Library
Hy Guys,

I cannot add movies to the database whereas TV shows are adding fine. I can play the movies fine in the file mode but after scanning them and setting the contents, they just wont show up in the library.
I am running ATV version 3.01 and the latest version of XBMC downloaded from your homepage.

Here is my log

http://pastebin.com/m6a5e8256

thanks in advance,

Alex
Not a debug log. In any case your database is completely broken and you're suffering from network issues. Please try a clean installation.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I reinstalled xbmc from scratch. Any idea how to fix the issue?
Do not re-use your old library and check your systems network settings.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
so how do I delete my old library and create a new one?
Check for a Database folder in /Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata and rename or remove the MyVideos34.db file.
You are an absolute star, that worked!

Thanks a lot
Glad to hear. Have fun building up the new library Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding movies to Library0