Media Flagging - not all flags showing up...
Hi all,

I have been having a few issues with random media flags showing in my library views, its been happening with other skins, but I stil have the same problems, since converting to the (new) default skin of Confluence.

IT might be that I need to see a bit more documentation on the native skinning, but from my understanding, xmc can flag certain details based which it reads from the media file.

Most of my files are 720p MKV's, but I'm not sure what video formats should be get flagged. From what I can see from my nfo's is that any file with h264 i the codec field shows that h.264 logo. (These files also have V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC in the codec id field.) Now I have some files that have AVC and VC-1 and these show nothing.
I also have some files that show the 5.1 logo but not dolby or dts logo, I just cant seem to be able to tell where its picking up the details.

All my nfo's are created via media companion, and everything works extremely well in every other respect, its just the flagging thats stumped me. I have checked the wiki and forums for more info but cannot seem to find anything definitive!

Any help appreciated!
shorn Wrote:Hi all,

I have been having a few issues with random media flags showing in my library views, its been happening with other skins, but I stil have the same problems, since converting to the (new) default skin of Confluence.

IT might be that I need to see a bit more documentation on the native skinning, but from my understanding, xmc can flag certain details based which it reads from the media file.

Most of my files are 720p MKV's, but I'm not sure what video formats should be get flagged. From what I can see from my nfo's is that any file with h264 i the codec field shows that h.264 logo. (These files also have V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC in the codec id field.) Now I have some files that have AVC and VC-1 and these show nothing.
I also have some files that show the 5.1 logo but not dolby or dts logo, I just cant seem to be able to tell where its picking up the details.

All my nfo's are created via media companion, and everything works extremely well in every other respect, its just the flagging thats stumped me. I have checked the wiki and forums for more info but cannot seem to find anything definitive!

Any help appreciated!

Just adding I have the same issue with MC created NFOs - 720 MKVs jsut don't seem to come up with tags for aspect, sound etc.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flagging - not all flags showing up...0