• 2(current)
Bug Reports
MarkTaunton Wrote:Also in the teaser trailer of Xperience, there was a now playing box, this seems to be missing on the actual release.

So if you accidently click on a movie, there is no way of getting back to that movie.

Ok I have found out how to enable that, it is in options

You can always press "Tab" to see the currently playing movie in full screen no matter where you are in XBMC.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
GaiusOmnibus

I assume you are viewing in files mode and not library mode. Try the library there are more view modes available in that.
Lightbulb 
Didn't know whether to post this as a suggestion or a bug. But if you, like me, has autoscrolling enabled for your movie plot/info, it is scrolling way to fast. Also the time before scrolling should be longer.

Thats actually it, btw great skin and great work guys, keep it up! Nod
when in fullscreen video if you press I to get the info up and then press M to get the OSD up the OSD doesn't show but still opens invisibly so pressing I to close the info again doesn't work unless you ESC out of the invisible OSD window first
Quote:Some thoughts from my side after playing around with it for 30 minutes or so now (using XBMC Camelot 9.11 on Windows XP).
First off I really love your work. It looks awesome and the options to change the background image and the color schema is perfect. I really appreciate all you've done with Xperience and I'm sure I'll use it for a while

Now to the bug I noticed (I will post some other suggestions in the other thread):

Uhm am I blind or is there no "Watched" overlay image? At least there is an option called "Enabled Watched/Unwatched overlays" which I enabled but I still don't see anything indicating whether a movie has already been watched or not.

These are not finished i need to code in others for all the new views.

The "About Us" panel is empty for me in the customization settings. Is this intended?

This is a button hit enter on it i may add a description on what to do on the right side.

For my understanding the "Play" and "Pause" button in the OSD should be inverted. Shouldn't a button always indicate an action and not a state? Currently it's the "Play" icon if the movie is playing but actually what I want to do is "Pause" the movie by pressing the button. I hope you understand what I mean.

am not sure lol see i like seeing if its playing not if i can pause it its its a play butting i know its playing if its a paused icon i know its paused but i suppose if more people say the same i can change it.

OK this one is a bit hard to reproduce but there is a bug with the slanted wall view. Here is what you need to do to see it:
- Open the movies section, change the view to "Wall view" and change it to "Slanted". => You should see the Slanted Wall view now
- Now change the view type to any other type
- Press "ESC" to leave the movies section
- Open the movies section again => You should see the last chosen view type
- Change the view type to "Wall view"

Yes this is a bug but i think its because the way i have done it it slants using animations but these are conditional based on a skin setting i think i will have to make two wall views to get round this.

you notice it more if you use tvshows it only happens if you go from on level to another with a different view will see if i can fix it if i cant may disable slanted for now.

At least I'd expect to see the "Slanted Wall view" now but what you see is the "Straight Wall view". If you go to the settings and check the view specific settings "Slanted" is active but you have to press "Enter" on it again to change the wall view to slanted.

Quote:Windows 7 Latest Build XBMC

When you goto play music. The actual song title is bunched up letters in the listings but appears fine in the right panel.

Not seening this all my music screens looks fine but am on windows XP SP3

Also in the teaser trailer of Xperience, there was a now playing box, this seems to be missing on the actual release.

So if you accidently click on a movie, there is no way of getting back to that movie.

Ok I have found out how to enable that, it is in options

The recently added in the actual panels, does not function properly. Just shows thumb not available.

you need to enable one of the options in settings for it to work if you enable option one it will only update after a reload of the skin or after you restart XBMC option 2 will always update when you press UP Arrow key to view your recently added.

the only way it will show no thumb icon is if there is no thumbs.

Apart from those, everything seems to be fine so far.

Quote:Didn't know whether to post this as a suggestion or a bug. But if you, like me, has autoscrolling enabled for your movie plot/info, it is scrolling way to fast. Also the time before scrolling should be longer.

i may change this slow it down

Thats actually it, btw great skin and great work guys, keep it up!

Quote:when in fullscreen video if you press I to get the info up and then press M to get the OSD up the OSD doesn't show but still opens invisibly so pressing I to close the info again doesn't work unless you ESC out of the invisible OSD window first

Its hidden by default but fixed now i never thought of pressing M on info screen Blush

hope these are satisfactory
Quote:am not sure lol see i like seeing if its playing not if i can pause it its its a play butting i know its playing if its a paused icon i know its paused but i suppose if more people say the same i can change it.

i'm in favor of it displaying an action instead of state aswell =)
For some reason, when starting XBMC, "Movies" isn't the highlighted item any more while I'm pretty sure it was before. I think the problems started when setting custom icons for movies, tv shows and so on. I've deleted guisettings.xml in my userdata folder and while all settings where reset, "Movies" still isn't the first item. It works fine in other skins.
Looks really good! Just a couple of minor cosmetic items so far:

Text exceeds the background. This is also an issue when the studio icon is present (I'll grant there are way too many genres listed, but that's a scraper issue :-)

and a misspelling of "Forwarding":

-stoli-
Sora Wrote:For some reason, when starting XBMC, "Movies" isn't the highlighted item any more while I'm pretty sure it was before. I think the problems started when setting custom icons for movies, tv shows and so on. I've deleted guisettings.xml in my userdata folder and while all settings where reset, "Movies" still isn't the first item. It works fine in other skins.

Do you have a disc in?? As that's the only panel that overwites movies place.

And above thank you will fix.
stoli Wrote:Looks really good! Just a couple of minor cosmetic items so far:

Text exceeds the background. This is also an issue when the studio icon is present (I'll grant there are way too many genres listed, but that's a scraper issue :-)

and a misspelling of "Forwarding":

That was a simple overlook, easily fixed.
I'm having the following error when using xperience; whenever I move the mouse, xbmc crashes. It only happens when using xperience. Does anyone else have this problem?
Xperience is not meant for mouse use.
I understand and I'm not trying to really. However, a mouse is not an uncommon accessory on a computer. Any vibration that ticks the mouse will cause my movie or whatever I'm playing to shut-down.

Can this be resolved? Or do I have to disconnect my mouse if I want to continue using Xperience?
No simply go to Settings and deselect 'enable mouse' it's an xbmc default function not an xperience one Smile
Sweet! Thanks a billion.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0