• 6(current)
Bug Reports
ECEC Wrote:Not sure if this is a bug, but when I enter the Movies/TV Shows library, it doesn't exit to the home screen when I press BACK, and ESCAPE doesn't work. When using BACK, I have to scroll through various video sources windows until I finally get to the last one, then it puts me back. The Music library doesn't behave this way. Win7/XBMC 9.11.

I'm not sure if this is a "bug" per-say but I agree it's annoying. It should behave the same way across all sections. I'd vote for back taking you back to the menu, and not sowing the list of video sources.
travisbell Wrote:I'm not sure if this is a "bug" per-say but I agree it's annoying. It should behave the same way across all sections. I'd vote for back taking you back to the menu, and not sowing the list of video sources.

problem is i would then need to make another button to take you to the lower parts of movies does it hurt that much to press Esc.

if you want edit Includes_Home.xml near the bottom look for

ActivateWindow(videolibrary,movietitles) add this before the last ) ,return
Rocky5 Wrote:problem is i would then need to make another button to take you to the lower parts of movies does it hurt that much to press Esc.

if you want edit Includes_Home.xml near the bottom look for

ActivateWindow(videolibrary,movietitles) add this before the last ) ,return

Thanks for the fix!

The problem is that ESC doesn't seem to work, and it makes it inconsistent between menu items, which directly affects WAF. Smile
subtitle in hebrew aint working
i see gibriah
Windows 7 64 bit Latest Camelot

This has happened quite a few times now using Xperience, but has not happened with other skins.

Using XBMC on a dual monitor sometimes if you move from one monitor to the next, to go and use the second monitor, XBMC causes an error.

Not sure if this maybe a fault with XBMC or the actual skin, but I have tested using other skins, and so far not had this problem.

I have just done it again, where you go down to the bottom of the monitor so it should bring up the pause, stop menu bar at the bottom, it causes a crash.

Regards

Mark
MarkTaunton Wrote:Windows 7 64 bit Latest Camelot

This has happened quite a few times now using Xperience, but has not happened with other skins.

Using XBMC on a dual monitor sometimes if you move from one monitor to the next, to go and use the second monitor, XBMC causes an error.

Not sure if this maybe a fault with XBMC or the actual skin, but I have tested using other skins, and so far not had this problem.

I have just done it again, where you go down to the bottom of the monitor so it should bring up the pause, stop menu bar at the bottom, it causes a crash.

Regards

Mark

Mouse Support is null in the skin its crashing because of this though am not sure how to fix it apart from keep telling people not to use it.
Thumbs Up 
D0nR0sa Wrote:System: Windows 7
XBMC Version: r26037

Bug:
On the OSD which you can see by pressing "M", if you press left or right from the middle blade, it moves smoothly animated, but if you navigate back to the middle blade it makes a hard transition. Might be due to the skinning engine but I thought I could let you know.

Great skin!

I have the same problem as stated above

System: Windows 7
XBMC Version: stable Camelot release r26017
Xperience version: v0.90 BETA

And I'm also in favour of showing an 'action' instead of a 'state' with regards to the play/pause button.

Keep up the great work!

EDIT: ...AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
System: Linux, XBMC LIVE
XBMC Version: Camelot r26018
Xperience: v0.90 BETA

When I play a video and then press the button home (or anyother that keep the video running) I didn't see the video in background.

I hear audio, but I always see the normal background
Settings>Customization>Home Panels> Enable Now Playing on home

You can also see what you are watching by pressing 'M' anywhere in the skin and scrolling down to the player option past Settings.

Other than that the only other way is to actually watch the video Smile
mmm you don't understan me

Like this video, if you see at 1:03m the movie keep going on background!
This doesn't append to me

Another bug, the scraper of the moive or serialtv do not fit all the background (in the same video at 0.45) but are cut off at the outline of the internal ui (the rectangle)
nanny07 Wrote:mmm you don't understan me

Another bug, the scraper of the moive or serialtv do not fit all the background (in the same video at 0.45) but are cut off at the outline of the internal ui (the rectangle)

I understood you perfectly well. The video you are referring to features things that have been removed since, like the full-screen background video which has been replaced with a more 'streamlined' option.

So the option I stated above remain the same.

What you will see when going to settings and enabling the Now Playing panel on home:

What you will see buy pressing 'M' and scrolling past Settings to the player options:

So this is not a 'Bug Report'. And you are more than welcome to modify the skin so that you can have the fullscreen bacbground video but it's not a 'bug' we'll be fixing Smile
nanny07 Wrote:mmm you don't understan me

This is not a bug its was disabled to do something cooler than just a window in the back.

you can enable it by editing Includes_Window-Contents.xml

Line 122 you will see this just remove the .

PHP Code:
            <control type="videowindow.">
                    <
description>Video</description>
                    <include>
FullscreenDimentions</include>
                    <
visible>Player.HasVideo</visible>
            </
control>
            <
control type="visualisation.">
                    <
description>Visualisation</description>
                    <include>
FullscreenDimentions</include>
                    <
visible>Player.HasAudio</visible>
            </
control

you may also want to group up the backgrounds so you can add an visible tag to the backgrounds so they don't show when media is playing

insert this lines at line 43

PHP Code:
            <control type="group">
            <
visible>!Player.HasMedia</visible

and this line at line 123
PHP Code:
            </control

I have no clue what your on about here??

OK i get what you mean fullscreen fanart it was removed due to the fact you cant see it no point displaying something you cant see.
Big Grin
many thanks for your explanation

anyway... very very good job!
Glad you like the skin!
First of all great theme.

Not sure if its a bug with the theme or xbmc. Because it resides in customization I will post it here.

If you got into customizations and then home panels. If you enable panels it highlights. If you then scroll down past the end of the list of the options within enable panels it becomes deselected.

Does the same for disable too.

Thanks
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0