• 8(current)
Bug Reports
Another thing I noticed is that no flag is displayed for DTS, Dolby Digital is perfect but as shown in my previous capture, dts not.

thanks
moshelog Wrote:subtitle in hebrew aint working
i see gibriah

The problem: Hebrew Subs doesn't show correctly (cubic appearance).

Solution: It is a Font problem as blittan said.
just copy from your windows fonts folder ARIAL.ttf and put it in xbmc/media/fonts (over writing the existing one).

and that is it.
dyt72 Wrote:Another thing I noticed is that no flag is displayed for DTS, Dolby Digital is perfect but as shown in my previous capture, dts not.

thanks

Change dts.png in media/flags/audio to dca.png.
`Black Wrote:Change dts.png in media/flags/audio to dca.png.

there's not a audio folder inside the flags folder, not on my Xperience skin at least.

Inside the flags folder i have:

scraper
studios

nothing more. Huh
Then you are missing a few things man Smile
dyt72 Wrote:there's not a audio folder inside the flags folder, not on my Xperience skin at least.

Inside the flags folder i have:

scraper
studios

nothing more. Huh

unpack he xpr there in there.
Any mouse movement quits XBMC on my side also. I use if for the right click to update library/scan content because the MCE keyboard has no ABC key functuanality.
XBMC PVR 26177 on Ubuntu 9.10.
Love the skin! Praying that someday it will add PVR Wink
petie74, if you have read much on Xperience at all many times it has been said: Xperience DOES NOT support any mouse functions. Smile

Hope That Helps.

Hi, yes I've read, just thought I want to contribute to the success of the skin ito my experience with it. thanx
I have a fanart folder for every option on the main meny but when i use fanart folder the skin gets really slow and laggy, but then every time i move on the meny it changes all fanart for all options.
Even when i only use 1 picture the skin gets slow compare to not use any fanart at all.
Any uppdates on the way for the use of fannart?

Other then that i must say thx for a great skin
Bkam Wrote:I have a fanart folder for every option on the main meny but when i use fanart folder the skin gets really slow and laggy, but then every time i move on the meny it changes all fanart for all options.
Even when i only use 1 picture the skin gets slow compare to not use any fanart at all.
Any uppdates on the way for the use of fannart?

Other then that i must say thx for a great skin

resize your fanart to a smaller size having huge images is a no no
Rocky5 Wrote:resize your fanart to a smaller size having huge images is a no no

Ok i can try that , but then agan i gave alska a test and my fanart work perfect there. Is it possibly not to change all fanart at the sametime? , instead just change the one that is comming in to focus,
or with a timer instead?
Rocky5 Wrote:resize your fanart to a smaller size having huge images is a no no

What size is recommended when using fanart on the folders?

Thanks!

// X
Bkam Wrote:Ok i can try that , but then agan i gave alska a test and my fanart work perfect there. Is it possibly not to change all fanart at the sametime? , instead just change the one that is comming in to focus,
or with a timer instead?

The reason is because the way the home screen is done it uses onnext and onprevious to do the animation so for each panel there are 3 versions of it static, animated left and animated right so doing it this way there is no way to make it not change sorry.

I can make it so only the focused one changes when focused yes if that is what people want but it will still change images on every move due to the above info.

Alaska does its home menu using 1 static panel its a wraplist but it uses visible conditions to animate its home screen to do that for Xperience is a pain in the ass and not even sure if its possible (i done it but its buggy as hell and looks crap)

Xfinity Wrote:What size is recommended when using fanart on the folders?

Thanks!

// X

I'm not sure i would say depending on your system 960x540 or half that if its still slowish.

Note: I never wanted to added multiimages to the home panel as it wont work correctly but people wanted it in so it got added so am sorry if its not the greatest but its at least in there.
High rocky any news on the next set of updates
Thanks
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0