Very Frustrating TV Show Display Problem
Sad 
Hello! First and foremost, allow me to state that "Alaska" is a gorgeous and wonderful XBMC skin. I truly enjoy running it on my media center pc.

That said, I am experiencing a number of odd and highly frustrating issues which I hope the more experienced users might help me to resolve.

1. Only one of my TV shows shows the actual epsidoes in TV Show view. While in VIDEOS view, I can easily browse to the folders containing my shows and run/play/view them (thumbnales included). However, after I add my TV folder to TV SHOWS, the TV SHOWS section displays the show names with banners but only one of the show folders, "Fraggle Rock" actually contains viewable files. The rest of the show folders appear to be empty.

2. MOVIES folder displays fine in the "fan art" view. However, switching to POSTER view only shows one of the "Posters" correctly (for the movie "Ponyo"). The rest appear as stretched-out thumbnails or fanart images.

Have any of you experienced these issues and, if so, how did you get them fixed?

Thank you in advance for your help and time!
Sad 
One last issue:

Even though I have downloaded the "Extras" folder and unzipped it with sub--folder structure intact into the Skins/Alaska/ folder as instructed, the weather plugin backgrounds do not show up and neither do the rest of the Extra images.
These issues really sound more like a general XBMC problem and not an Alaska-specific problem. Have you tried switching to a different skin to see if the issues are still present?
Sranshaft is most likely right, it doesn't sound like an Alaska issue. Check with another skin to see if the problem persists. Otherwise for your tv shows it sounds like only one show has been added to your library, I would suggest removing your tv show source, cleaning your library then adding the source again. For your films problem it appears that no posters have been scraped for your movies, maybe check your scraper settings for movies aswell?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Very Frustrating TV Show Display Problem0