Skin Background Images Not Changing
Question 
Hey all. I am new to XBMC. Many times when I load XBMC, the background image in the home tab is black, and does not change when I roll over the Images, Video, Pictures tabs etc. This problem occurs with all of the skins that I have, but most often with Transparency!. I have screenshots but am not sure how to submit them. Also, % CPU usage of XBMC is consistently above 80-90% the entire time I'm using it (not sure if that needs to go into a new thread). Any suggestions?
are you using background images that you are storing on an external drive/media - which might be switched off?
No, I am not. I haven't even attempted to change the default background images. They are just the ones that come with the skins. The problem persists no matter how many times I click the reset to "Default" button.
probably your xbmc version is too old
No, I'm using the current version, XBMC 9.11 downloaded directly from xbmc.org less than two days ago.
Same problem here Oo
Guys, please post your debug logs.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
When I try to post my log, the forum said that it was too long (41950 characters). How can I post it?
use pastebin.org
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Background Images Not Changing0