Audio dropping on tvheadend streams with acer revo
I'm using a dual core acer revo with a hdmi cable going directly into my tv. I'm running ubuntu 9.04 but have it booting straight into xbmc.

I have tvheadend set up and running on the same pc.

The problem i am having is that the audio is dropping occassionally on the tv channels. It does not happen with with movies, tv shows etc, just with the tvheadend streams. The video is not affected at all just the audio.

I've posted the log from when i started viewing a channel until a few seconds after the audio dropped. The audio dropped a couple of times in the log.

http://pastebin.com/m7f4aa9f1

I'm using xbmc 9.11
I'm having the same problem as this. i have just got a new amp with hdmi inputs compared to my old one with just optical. Every few minuts or so the sounds cuts off on the tv streams from tvheadend. The amp notices and switches from 2.1 to nothing then restarts 2.1 again.

Did you manage to solve the problem on yours?
still learning linux, | Eve Media Box Case | Abit I-N73HD Motherboard | 2gb Ram | 8gb usb drive | xbmc live | 4tb Linux server |- Second box - XBMC live | GA-81915PM motherboard | 2gb Ram | Gainward 8400GS 512MB HDMI | 2.5" 60gb hard drive |Cheap MCE remote | Tvheadend server | Raspberry Pi | Acer Revo | Zotac ION

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio dropping on tvheadend streams with acer revo0