TV Show view - Question
I have finally started getting my act together with my Media Centre, to play my HD content I am using XBMC aeon sking and I am loving the look of it so far (Can't wait to show it off at New Year ). Love the forum and have learned alot so thought I would finally sign up. Anyway my question is on the TV Shows Section I have everything looking great except a dvd sized thumbnail starting at the bottom left hand side whick takes up lots of space (Screen attached)

Does anyone have any idea how to fill that space with a graphic or if possible disable it? I thought putting a folder.jpg image in the root would do it but no luck. It really is annoying me. Any help appreciated.

I think the filename should be "season-all.tbn"
not sure how you scraped your data .. plus i don't use that exact mod

but it looks like that should filled in by the poster for the show thats highlighted

did you check "Prefer Posters" in the settings part of the tv scraper ??
Think yiour just missing the poster.jpg just copy the folder.jpg and rename it to poster.jpg or download a different one and name it poster.jpg
Excellent thanks for eveyone's help, the poster.jpg was just what I needed so I'm happy Smile

Thanks Ram for the tip.
Unfortunately EMM scrapes the 16:9 "wide banner icons" (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Wide_Banner_Icons) as poster.jpg which kind of messes things up Sad I'm not sure if this is considered the standard or not.

The file that I'd want to be displayed over is season-all.tbn / .jpg and I guess this will be the case for many using EMM/Aeon!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show view - Question0