Noob question: is there *any* release of Aeon that's actually, you know, stable?
sirganon Wrote:now for a problem ive been having. the build phil65 posted is great except for one thing. i cant get the audio to go through my video card. it has an hdmi port and ive gotten audio through it before with other builds but this one isnt working. its the only problem i have with this build but its a pretty big one as i am turning my computer ino a media center so i can stream straight to my tv. are there any files i can swap or something i can do to fix this problem without having to try hundreds of other builds?

You need to plug in the S\PDIF cable on your video card to the motherboard for the audio to be directed to the HDMI.

If that's all in order, change the audio output in settings!

Are you using Linux or Windows!

Linux rocks!
well my card has the audio setup for HDMI already so no need for S/PDIF. i was able to get audio through the video card before with other XBMC builds but not this one. i did change the audio settings and nothing happened. i tried other skins and still no audio through the video card so im pretty positive its an XBMC build problem. i am on windows XP SP3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob question: is there *any* release of Aeon that's actually, you know, stable?0