Export problem for TV show season thumbs
I tried this in Camelot and a newer build (26180). This was not a problem in Camelot Beta 1.

I have my tv shows all in one folder called "TV Shows". For example:
D:\TV Shows\Arrested Development
D:\TV Shows\Top Gear
etc...

I have set content on each individual TV show folder. I did not set content on the top level "TV Shows" folder. The problem is that when I export, season thumbs get exported to the "TV Shows" folder and not each individual show folder like they used to. This only seems to affect season .tbn files though. tvshow.nfo, folder.jpg, fanart.jpg, and all the episode .nfo and .tbn files all go in the appropriate places.

Debug log which doesn't appear to be very helpful:
http://pastebin.com/m25390b77
I am having this exact same problem too. Anybody have a suggestion/solution? I am running the Camelot release.

Thanks.
Post a ticket on trac please.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Season thumbs are placed in the tvshow root, not in the season folders.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Season thumbs are placed in the tvshow root, not in the season folders.

Yep, understood. But the problem we're having is the following:

\TV Shows\Seinfeld\Season 1\
\TV Shows\Seinfeld\Season 2\

In this structure, the exported Season thumbs for "Seinfeld" are placed in the \TV Shows directory instead of the \TV Shows\Seinfeld directory.
Ok, got it. For some reason my recently exported library did not store the season thumbs in my tv shows root folder. Trac it please and attach as much information as needed.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
There's already a proposed fix for this on trac:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8394

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export problem for TV show season thumbs0