Only one little question - help:)
actually twoSmile

I have Aeon alpha installed under XBMC Camelot

- playing music (and having that nice little Now Playing thumbnail and infos) disables backdrops in the main menu. Can I keep backdrops?

- apart from not getting the correct file sizes when trying to download fanart or thumbs for movies, most of the time the window crashes. (not the whole xbmc, only the thumbnail/fanart downloader)

thankyou, and sorry if these questions were answered, I tried to google, and search as much as i can
tijs Wrote:actually twoSmile

I have Aeon alpha installed under XBMC Camelot

- playing music (and having that nice little Now Playing thumbnail and infos) disables backdrops in the main menu. Can I keep backdrops?

- apart from not getting the correct file sizes when trying to download fanart or thumbs for movies, most of the time the window crashes. (not the whole xbmc, only the thumbnail/fanart downloader)

thankyou, and sorry if these questions were answered, I tried to google, and search as much as i can

ok, first question solved, I didn't had the 'S' button on my remote, so only the second one left.
IMO XBMC is a bit crappy for scraping nice images. Ember media manager is a great solution which allows you to easily choose thumbs and fanart amongst other things.

Search the forums for it.
I would say the same use EMBER to grab the images much more flexible and better images.
that said update to the latest SVN aswell this is not a skin issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only one little question - help:)0