Custom diffuse image (none at all)?
Absolutely love the skin, a fresh new look makes everyone happy Smile

However I'd like to get rid of the "diffuse image", when i edit one of the existing images in xperience dir - media/custom images/stages/ to be all transparent, an "arch" is still shown (see image below)
http://i49.tinypic.com/2gw86mf.jpg

how do i get rid of it? thanks!
Xperience\media\windows\common

stage-diffuse.png and stage-glow.png
Hitcher Wrote:Xperience\media\windows\common

yup you will need to unpack the XPR though to get there

or you could try just making a blank image and placing it in the same folder structure as that but am not sure if XPRs override foldered images.
iirc foldered images override xpr, but I'm no skin guru Smile
They don't unfortunately.
I just Removed
<include>CommonStage</include>
from any pages I viewed.
Really you are removing the stage? That's gotta look a bit off, any images of how it looks without?
Will try and sort one out, I like the way it looks with the backdrops I used in Aeon.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dgm7ep&s=6
LOL That looks a bit familiar huh? Not my liking at all but that is the very reason the skin is made the way it is Smile Glad to see another mod being made Smile
Managed to get rid of the diffuse image and went with it for a while, however the skin looks much better with the default settings, so i reverted it and now It looks better than ever Smile
Quote:yup you will need to unpack the XPR though to get there
How can I?
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
emal011 Wrote:How can I?
Try XPRexpress from these sources http://lmgtfy.com/?q=XPRexpress
Run it and tell it to unpack the textures.xpr then you can delete add or modify all you likeCool
Assuming you run windows or know someone who does
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hitcher Wrote:Xperience\media\windows\common

I'm at work, so can't check my XBMC, but I suppose I could edit those files to 'lower' the stage?
For my liking it consumes too much screenspace.

But I could edit/resize those images. Or do I need to do some xml-hacking (x-/y-positions?) to lower the stage?
anandus Wrote:I'm at work, so can't check my XBMC, but I suppose I could edit those files to 'lower' the stage?
For my liking it consumes too much screenspace.

But I could edit/resize those images. Or do I need to do some xml-hacking (x-/y-positions?) to lower the stage?
What i did was edit stage-diffuse.png stage-glow.png both in windows/common.
And also you will need to edit the stagediffuse.png in views/poster/diffuse to match the stage and finally stageglow.png in views/poster/posterview.
The last two i found a little trick to get right but it looks better for it.Cool
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom diffuse image (none at all)?0