Crystal HD - Some Basic Questions
Goga777 Wrote:what about of deinterlaice features of crystal hd ? can it do 1080i@50 ----> 1080p@50 deinterlaice well ? with which algo ?

for watching of satellite hdtv channels in 1080i it's very important question

gimli is watching 1080i@50 using the crystalhd and http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/archvdr...bcrystalhd, ask him Smile
we have already discussed with him about it.
But anyway this question is not so evident for me.
Today I received the answer from Broadcom guy - he answered that HD deinterlacing will not support by Crystal HD
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
I haven't taken my old mini apart in some time. Is the bluetooth attached to the wifi card --if it is, anyone try using usb bluetooth adapters with mac? I've only ever used the built in.
jayhawk785 Wrote:I haven't taken my old mini apart in some time. Is the bluetooth attached to the wifi card --if it is, anyone try using usb bluetooth adapters with mac? I've only ever used the built in.

No. only on the nvidia based macmini is the wifi and bluetooth on the same card. In that case, it's not even a mini pci-e slot.
sweet, I'm gonna order one and give it a go in my older mini then. I don't use the wifi, but the bluetooth is important for the keyboard factor (i keep them in a closet with distant hdmi runs).

So, maybe by the time it comes from China--you guys will have this thing working even better.

Awesome work and many thanks!
lol so did this turn into the official CrystalHD thread?

Anyway @ the usb hub idea guy, good call! I didn't even think of that, I'll have to get a hub Smile

and @ the why wireless if your using 1080p guy, well i need an internet connection to scan my content Tongue and i need the internet so i can use my iphone xbmc app (which btw will increase your xbmc experience by 1,000, the app is amazing)
i can't wait the day the module will be in my mailbox Smile

till then, i hope Davilla and Co will release the official binaries!

g'luck, guys!
i have a question for buyers who bought their crystal hd bcm70012 in ebay, did yours have any anti static bag that came with it? if they were, which buyers are these? (anyway, i bet if i buy at logicsupply itd be packed with anti-static bag for sure.) any replies would be appreciated.
yup, bought mine off ebay, quite some time ago and it came in an anti-static enclosure, safe and sound :-)
Asin Wrote:i have a question for buyers who bought their crystal hd bcm70012 in ebay, did yours have any anti static bag that came with it? if they were, which buyers are these? (anyway, i bet if i buy at logicsupply itd be packed with anti-static bag for sure.) any replies would be appreciated.
i bought my card from "huijuan128" in a nice anti-static bag Smile
Mine too, and also with bubble wrap.

I am waiting for a method to install the software that does not require me to be as clever as Davilla and then I will let you know if it works Wink
I bought mine from "notebookelite". Anti-static bag included.
Apple TV with Broadcom Crystal HD
I brought my card for £20 from http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/justopeshop/ arrived the other day in a jiffy, bubble wrap and anti-static (despite my village being snowed back to the Stone Ages http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9U9EE-ZwXg)

Got my new Torx screwdrivers and I'm ready to perform surgery as soon as Team XBMC make the software side of things a bit more idiot proof. Mind you if I brick the ATV the wife and kids are going to KILL me. No seriously Davilla, the blood will be on your hands.
logan_x50 Wrote:I brought my card for £20 from http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/justopeshop/ arrived the other day in a jiffy, bubble wrap and anti-static
Another thumbs up for Justopeshop (for UK customers). Mine was packaged up good too.
Bought mine from there also. Arrived in an anti-static bag. Fitted it, installed the software -worked perfectly first time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crystal HD - Some Basic Questions0