having trouble creating movie library (full debug log attached)
Hi, ive been using xbmc on my dell studio laptop for a little while and its been excelent but i've just invested in an acer revo and i'm having trouble creating a library.

http://pastebin.com/m70645655

Acer Aspire R3600
Intel Atom CPU 230 @ 1.6GHz
2.00 GB RAM
Windows Vista Service Pack 1 32bit

version: XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2

Currently using the pm3 skin.

Unsure of video and sound card but ive not changed them.

My movies are stored as vob and ifo files in the following structure:
ESadexternal hard drive)
MOVIES
(movie name)
VIDEO_TS
vob and ifo files

Movies play well if I go into the folders and select VIDEO_TS.VOB

I've selected MOVIES as the source and set the content to movies using IMBD, scan recursively and use folder names for lookups. When I scan for new content a box comes up the top right which says it downloading movie information however it moves very quickly, 2 seconds max and ive around 100 movies stored. No movies are added to the library. I noticed the comment: "didn't get any data from stream" in the log next to every movie title and i'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

These are the exact settings I use on the laptop, which I used to test xbmc before I bought the revo, and everything works fine.

Thanks in advance.

Phil
I just unistalled xbmc on my laptop and revo.
Intsalled the same version of xbmc on both machines (XBMC_for_Windows-9.04.1-repack2) at the same time step by step at the same time.
Works perfect on the laptop but not on the revo.
I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I think its a setting on the revo that I don't know about that is causing the problem.
Ive also noticed the weather does not work on the revo either.
Could it be xbmc is unable to connect to the internet, Im unsure how to go about finding out if it is or not.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Phil
Turned out it was the new version of AVG Free 9.0. The firewall was blocking xbmc from connecting to the internet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
having trouble creating movie library (full debug log attached)0