• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.06
dohcmark8 Wrote:Is there a way to add a watched checkmark to the icon view?

Also are there any plans to add fanart support to icon view and list info2? I would like to see the fanart in the background.

Thanks for this fantastic skin. It is by far my favorite.

1. Watched overlay looks ugly in icon view because of the variable dimensions of covers.
2. No fanart support for icon view because aesthetically it doesn't look good with all the icons covering it and it slows down navigation.
3. Will consider fanart in list info 2 view, although again theres too much info on the screen covering it up and it already shows the fanart.
Galefury Wrote:I have a strange problem with fanart backgrounds. In TvShows I have Show1, fanart is displayed in every season. Show2, a season displays the fanart, the other doesn't. Show3, no fanart. I use Rapier 3.06, XBMC build r26157 (because has the aac 5.1 problem fixed) on win 7, 32 bit. I tried Confluence and Transparency! and the fanart displays fine. Any ideas ?

It seems is not skin related. I get the same issue on Xperience. Still, no problem on Transparency! and Confluence. :confused2:
Ok, I uninstalled XBMC along with all the settings, then installed 9.11 and updated it to r26157.
Fanart is displayed in all tv shows except in the only one with more than a season. Probably related with the new build.

Another thing: I use thumbnail view for movies and I'd like fanart on backround when in Movie Information mode. I tried to modify myself the xml file, but I'm afraid my knowledge in moding is rather limited. Can someone help me with that ? Thank you.
Galefury Wrote:Ok, I uninstalled XBMC along with all the settings, then installed 9.11 and updated it to r26157.
Fanart is displayed in all tv shows except in the only one with more than a season. Probably related with the new build.

Another thing: I use thumbnail view for movies and I'd like fanart on backround when in Movie Information mode. I tried to modify myself the xml file, but I'm afraid my knowledge in moding is rather limited. Can someone help me with that ? Thank you.

Pretty please with cherries on top ? Laugh
I'm new to xbmc and I just installed 9.11 and installed "Rapier" which BTW is instantly the best skin i have found, and the least buggy.. (congrats and keep up the great work)

However is there Is there any reason why i don't seem to have a Movies section?

I notice in the screenshots http://xbmc.org/skins/rapier/ It shows "Movies - TV Shows - Programs" however i just have "Videos - TV Shows - Pictures"

Also if i go to Settings- Skin - Home - Advanced Home Menu: I see that Programs, Pictures, Music, Videos - MOVIES, TV Shows, General.

However Movies is greyed out!!! It's the only one that cannot be selected. Arrrggghhh! So CLOSE to a perfect xbmc..... Can anyone shed some light on why this is happening?
You have to scan some movies in library to be able to acces the movie section.
Details here.
[edit]never mind, all working now, sorry[/edit]
Don't know if this has been mentioned before but I can't access any of the menus within the skin settings menu. Note I am browsing using a keyboard but any of the menus General, Home, Media, Backgrounds etc. I can highlight but nothing comes up when I select them. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Cheers.

Edit: Nevermind I reinstalled it and now it works.
Hi there,

Super skin - super work - well done and thanks...

I only have 1 issue....

I have NO ratings on my movies or tv shows e.g pg r etc

I have an nfo (same name as file or season) which has a link to either thetvdb or imdb, however no ratings are apearring anywhere.

How does this scan get the ratings?

Thanks in advance
Finally got round to updating XBMC from Babylon, installed Rapier, and it looks great Smile

I would like to annoy you with one feature request: I use the Apple Movie Trailers script a lot, so I would love for the Rapier skin to also include AMT

[edit]Is this the right place to bug you with suggestions/feature requests?[/edit]

[edit2]nevermind, made a new topic :p[/edit2]
Under the home screen I have options for Video - Movies - TV Shows - Music etc.

Is there a way to hide the Video option and stick strictly to the Movie (library) view? I was playing around in the settings and only saw options for adding submenu options.

Is this going to be a scripting .xml editing fix or is there an option in the configuration that I am missing?
Reject732 Wrote:Under the home screen I have options for Video - Movies - TV Shows - Music etc.

Is there a way to hide the Video option and stick strictly to the Movie (library) view? I was playing around in the settings and only saw options for adding submenu options.

Is this going to be a scripting .xml editing fix or is there an option in the configuration that I am missing?

For me it's System -> Skin settings -> Home -> Hide categories -> Videos on/off
Ahh...
Thank you. That was a case of the mouse getting the better of me. =)
If I use the arrow keys it brought me right to the section, but the down arrow on the scroll bar in this section is apparently not clickable.

Thank you for your help.
Latest SVN's have a seperate entry (settings -> addons) to enable the scrapers.
Because I was using your skin I was unable to enable the scrapers in these latest SVN's

Could you please add these?
If someone who is up to date with these forums and is familiar with Rapier can compile a list of the known bugs that have been reported and also requests that are reasonable, It'll greatly help me get the ball rolling on an update.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 3.060