Aeon65 - a couple of bugs
i'm using Aeon65 from the git repo; a couple of bugs i've noticed so far on my 1080p display

- for the recently added widgets; bringing up 'info' on the new items just brings up a black screen
- under the lowlist view of my movies, the 'watched overlay' tick mark is is too far right and obscures the plot info etc

some suggestions:

- any chance of getting the large list view on the other modes? (in particular it would be very useful with my Videos)
- some sounds for the home and back buttons would be nice to complement the direction key sounds

keep up the great work Smile
yee379 Wrote:i'm using Aeon65 from the git repo; a couple of bugs i've noticed so far on my 1080p display

1) for the recently added widgets; bringing up 'info' on the new items just brings up a black screen
2) under the lowlist view of my movies, the 'watched overlay' tick mark is is too far right and obscures the plot info etc

some suggestions:

3) any chance of getting the large list view on the other modes? (in particular it would be very useful with my Videos)
4) some sounds for the home and back buttons would be nice to complement the direction key sounds

keep up the great work Smile

1) Pressing I on the keyboard doesn´t bring up anything here (i think it´s not possible to call the info screen from the home menu)
2)will look at it (if the test build fixes the stability issues)
3) same as above
4) don´t really use the sounds because music is playin all the time, would be great if someone could come up with a completely new sound pack.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon65 - a couple of bugs0