[MOD] Movies Library - Wallstream with Bluray/DVD cases
V2 Now combined with IgotDVDs' half wall view.

With cases enabled:

With cases disabled:

Wallstream 2 view:

Installation:
1) Unzip Confluence folder from rar file over your existing confluence folder

Download file here
If you want to have your view without overwriting anything give the top section of the view a new id.

These are the view id's that confluence is using:
Quote:<views>50,500,501,508,504,503,505,511</views>
Give your view new id, like maybe... 55, 506, 512 then add it to the <views> tag at the top of MyVideoNav.xml

5) This is the code, at the top of MyVideoNav.xml that is controlling fanart:
PHP Code:
<control type="image">
                <
posx>0</posx>
                <
posy>0</posy>
                <
width>1280</width>
                <
height>720</height>
                <
texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
                <include>
backgroundfade</include>
                <
fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
                <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(VideoLibraryMovieFanart) | Control.IsVisible(508)</visible>
                <
visible>Container.Content(Movies)</visible>
            </
control

If your view, lets say has a id of 508, add this to get rid of fanart for that view:
Quote:<visible>Container.Content(Movies) | !Control.IsVisible(508)</visible>
Nice one. Thanks for the pointers. I'll give it a shot.
Ok, I've had a go at changing the above. I've got the new view sorted, except I can't figure out where to define the label for the view selection control. It still says "Thumbnail", I want to change it to "Wallstream". Any ideas?

Also, after adding the line to the fanart control, fanart is still showing. Reading the code though, it looks like a list of when to show fanart, not when to hide it (i.e. when skin has setting, when in any movies container). Is there something that I should be using to tell the skin not to show fanart (<notvisible> tag or similar)? Or am I just doing it wrong?

Code as is (not working):
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
    <include>backgroundfade</include>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(VideoLibraryMovieFanart) | Control.IsVisible(508)</visible>
    <visible>Container.Content(Movies)</visible>
    <visible>Container.Content(Movies) | !Control.IsVisible(513)</visible>
</control>
How does it know to apply the blu ray case? Also, will it do HDTV cases?
igotdvds Wrote:How does it know to apply the blu ray case? Also, will it do HDTV cases?

It picks up the video resolution from the media info and displays BD case if resolution is 720 or 1080, DVD if 480, 540 or if the info hasn't been found yet.

You could do similar with the filename, rename all the files to contain ".BD.", ".HDDVD.", ".HDTV." etc. and have a corresponding .png file in the media folder. You could use whatever naming convention you wanted. Only problem is that you would have to manually rename all your files, and any new files that are added. Doing it my way limits to HD/SD, but is completely automatic.
Well since most HDTV stuff for me is 720. Could you give me the psd for the 720 image and let me change it to be a HDTV cover?
This should work, the bottom half should look like this:
Quote:<fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
<visible>![Skin.HasSetting(VideoLibraryMovieFanart) | Control.IsVisible(513)] | Control.IsVisible(508)</visible>
<visible>Container.Content(Movies)</visible>

The ! operator means not

To change "Thumbnail" to "Wallstream" change the bolded part:
Quote:<viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[544] 2">list</viewtype>
It has that weird $LOCALIZE[544] 2 for translations, if you replace $LOCALIZE[544] 2 with the word "bob" the view will now say "bob".
mcborzu Wrote:This should work, the bottom half should look like this:

The ! operator means not

To change "Thumbnail" to "Wallstream" change the bolded part:

It has that weird $LOCALIZE[544] 2 for translations, if you replace $LOCALIZE[544] 2 with the word "bob" the view will now say "bob".

That all works now. Thanks for the help.

I'll redo the mod and upload later this evening.

Quote:Well since most HDTV stuff for me is 720. Could you give me the psd for the 720 image and let me change it to be a HDTV cover?

I've uploaded the .png and .psd for HDTV, here. Just rename it to 720case.png.
I've uploaded the .png and .psd for HDTV, here. Just rename it to 720case.png.[/quote]

Thanks!
The zoom seems to be a little sluggish, you can see a jitter when it zooms. Anyone know how to make this smoother?
aphillippe Wrote:5) The fanart is still loaded into the background, but is pretty much redundant. Anyone know how to turn this off?

You can disable the fanart within the skin itself, its an option.
Updated:

-Fanart now disabled, with more suitable background instead.
-Movie title and media flags added.
-Wallstream no longer overwrites thumbnail view, now added as separate view in movie library.
-Slightly darker DVD case, looks a bit better IMO.

Thanks to mcborzu for the help!
igotdvds Wrote:The zoom seems to be a little sluggish, you can see a jitter when it zooms. Anyone know how to make this smoother?

I noticed this on my media center (Athlon 4450), but not my desktop (Q6600). I've just gone through line by line looking for something that might be slowing it down, but can't find anything.

I tried overlaying the .png on the mediastream wallstream view to see if it's my .png file is too big, but that zooms smoothly. I'm stumped.
aphillippe Wrote:I noticed this on my media center (Athlon 4450), but not my desktop (Q6600). I've just gone through line by line looking for something that might be slowing it down, but can't find anything.

I tried overlaying the .png on the mediastream wallstream view to see if it's my .png file is too big, but that zooms smoothly. I'm stumped.

Do you know how to make the far right column align on the right side of the screen and zoom "in" like the far left instead of zooming out and over hanging outside of the viewing area?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Movies Library - Wallstream with Bluray/DVD cases0