TheTVDB (thetvdb.com website) down again
I reckon it's having connection issues with EVERYONE updating their Libraries after updating to Dharma Beta 1. Probably back up properly in a day or so.

I might be wrong though.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/thetvdb.com
Seems to be down to Plex .9, actually - a lot of people have been keen to try it out, and the new library format means a complete rescrape's required...

http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?...=20#p17899 has the discussion...
Not sure whether it fits into this thread or better post it under feature requests.

All my TV shows are fully prepared with NFO files, so that I basically do not need TVDB anymore when updating my library. I noticed that XBMC doesn't scan any files into the libary if theTVDB is down like these days). Even if I have the NFO files. Any thoughts?

Cheers!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I'm able to scrape, but I've noticed that the air date for all episodes in all seasons for a tv-show is set to the air date for the first episode. In short, every episode has the same air date. Is that due to the problems with thetvdb, or is it a bug in XBMC?

Edit: I'm using Dharma beta1
arco Wrote:I'm able to scrape, but I've noticed that the air date for all episodes in all seasons for a tv-show is set to the air date for the first episode. In short, every episode has the same air date. Is that due to the problems with thetvdb, or is it a bug in XBMC?

Latter. It's a skin bug from a brief look.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Latter. It's a skin bug from a brief look.

Ah thanks. Guess it will be fixed in next version then. Smile
Jep. Due to the fact that skins are addons now you'll get an update once fixed/changed Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Actually that one is my fault. It'll be fixed in Dharma beta2 however Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

steve1977 Wrote:All my TV shows are fully prepared with NFO files, so that I basically do not need TVDB anymore when updating my library. I noticed that XBMC doesn't scan any files into the libary if theTVDB is down like these days). Even if I have the NFO files. Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
arco Wrote:I'm able to scrape, but I've noticed that the air date for all episodes in all seasons for a tv-show is set to the air date for the first episode. In short, every episode has the same air date. Is that due to the problems with thetvdb, or is it a bug in XBMC?

Edit: I'm using Dharma beta1

I thought I had done something wrong. My dad brought this to my attention just yesterday. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

jmarshall Wrote:Actually that one is my fault. It'll be fixed in Dharma beta2 however Wink

Hard at work as usual. You guys are awesome! Can't wait for beta2 in that case.Big Grin
@steve1977 - My guess is your nfo files contain invalidly formatted <episodeguide> URLs. This isn't your fault, it's XBMCs fault for exporting them in this way back in 9.11 and earlier. See #10059 on trac.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

down again?
planned maintenance today, something to do with upgrading a generator
F*****g s***t! I just killed my tv database and now am sitting with NO EPISODE INFO AT ALL because there is even no other source I could use. :mad:
BaerMan Wrote:F*****g s***t! I just killed my tv database and now am sitting with NO EPISODE INFO AT ALL because there is even no other source I could use. :mad:

F*****g s**t indeed Bearman

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB (thetvdb.com website) down again0