Crash when audio CD is inserted
Has anyone seen anything like this? Audio CD's play back fine on other apps on my HTPC, but if XBMC is running and an audio-CD is inserted into the optical drive, XBMC totally locks up - no response to any keystrokes. Nothing seems to go into the log file between the CD insertion and the crash. My first thought was that AnyDVD that is installed makes something funky, but disabling AnyDVD does not help, and on the desktop machine XBMC works fine with AnyDVD. The problematic HTPC is running Vista, and the optical drive is a SATA-interfaced BD-ROM drive.

EDIT: Actually, there is just this one entry to log before crash, after CD is inserted:
21:18:37 T:3088 M:807755776 DEBUG: CWinEventsWin32::WndProc: Drive I: Media has arrived.

If the CD is already in drive when XBMC starts, nothing relevant is found in the log.
How about DVD ?

Please post full debug log.
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
Star 
DVDs work fine, and BluRays are properly detected (for launching external player).

Log (XBMC started, CD inserted, system is now unresponsive):
http://www.pastebin.org/72107

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash when audio CD is inserted0