CrystalHD Support (Newbie Questions)
of course davilla beat me to the answer...do you ever sleep?
randywaterhouse Wrote:of course davilla beat me to the answer...do you ever sleep?

Never, I hear and see all. Smile
Davilla
many thanks for the crystalHD it is awesome
Can you get the other developers to sort out the audio issues in 9.11?
I am not getting as many others no surround sound for all AAC encoded files in 9.11 so I need to go back to 9.04 but then I have no crystalHD!
seconded!
randywaterhouse Wrote:If you don't have the drivers installed, your ATV will simply ignore the card as will XBMC, so you can leave the card installed until an auto-installer version of the crystalhd branch is available without having any problems while you're waiting :-)

randy.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69074
CrystalHD Installer XBMC Community Forum Thread -
Apple TV CrystalHD Installer Announcement - Broadcom CrystalHD Installer
http://www.sartori.at/ - my weblog

Sync your MAC and Google Account (+ Google Apps) - Click here for 5$ Discout

Living Room: HFX Micro black - Zotac IONITX G - Intel X25V - Hama remote
Bedroom: Linux AppleTV - CrystalHD
JDizzy Wrote:At this time I am running the Camelot version of XBMC on an AppleTV.

If I install the card now, does Camelot currently have the drivers to support it?

If Camelot does not have the drivers needed, and I install the card, will I still be able to use XBMC as I do now, without the drivers?

Will this card also help with non-HD files (help to prevent stuttering)?

Camelot does not have drivers you need SVN nightly builds until 10.04 is out in May

The card does all rendering despite the content. So if you have a file with high profile features in SD that should go through better
However I never had an issue with SD content myself so I don't know what kind of issues you have there. Maybe you should check your XBMC configuration is optimised for performance
Thanks for the info.

I am not good with all the cryptic commands to do things within the ATV. No

About a year ago I purchased something called Patchstick.ca. to allow me to use the ATV by automatically creating a USB patchstick. I recently updated it and now realize it has the option to download and install the nightly SVNs and also download and install the Crystal HD files!

I should get my HD card this Tuesday and will then be on my way! Nod
Somewhat of a newbie here.
I have the latest SVN installed along with a Crystal HD card.
XBMC works great for playing DVD ISO off my NAS.
Is there a plugin or app for play Blu Ray ISO?

Thanks in advance,
Hoser
Blu-Ray ISO support *should* be in the latest Dharma SVN's... haven't been able to test it yet though.
Thanks for the reply.
However, even with latest nightly build the blu-ray ISO will not play.
I will check the logs to see what I can find.
Otherwise... Am I missing something?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CrystalHD Support (Newbie Questions)0