Anybody used this keyboard?
They are usually available on ebay for dirt cheap and are shipped from Hong Kong, which I question the quality. But I do like the design and portability. Just wondering if anybody has any first hand experiences with this device?

If anybody can point me to an actual review, it would be much appreciated.
I've got one. It's useable but it's missing some keys like TAB, Function Keys etc.
You have to use the SF key to use numbers and other symbols.

It's a real tiny device and sometimes I have to use my nails to push a key.
Touchpad is sensitive enough and very usable.
It doesn't feel as cheap as it looks.

Range is good also and it's using RF so no problems with that too.

Only problem I had was that keys kept repeating and listings kept scrolling but I don't know if it's the device or XBMC.

Overall it works fine but I prefer a bigger multimedia keyboard like this one. Wink

It's not as tiny as the Unisen but it has all the keys within reach. Smile
[quote=kymira]. Just wondering if anybody has any first hand experiences with this device?

Yes. I purchased one.

It works great. It connects via USB dongle to your HTPC/XBMC.

The mouse control is great. Keys are a bit small (obvious), but backlight on those keys makes it perfect for XBMC, or bigscreen internet on your 1080p screen.

I have a Harmony remote, and this now takes an honored spot next to that, at a fraction of the cost.

For about $40.00 plus shipping (which was very fast from china direct) I would ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND this item.

I purchased this on ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/RF-PC-Wireless-Remot...45ef7f042b

There is full pics & video of the unit there.

v.

(disclaimer: I am not affiliated with that company, nor hold any finacial interest)
thanks for your review Big Grin

I wont be using it much other than some very light web browsing. I have a separate remote for xbmc so thats basically all this pc is used for.

I also like the one you posted, I will consider that too.

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anybody used this keyboard?0