Remove Watched/Unwatched
I'm not all that interested in keeping a record of which films and TV shows I have watched yet or not. It particularly annoys me that it puts a tick after everything I have watched.

I assume there is something I could edit out in the skin settings, but I have no idea where? Or is there another way to disable this feature?

Thanks
to each thier own. i use this allot, so much so that i was annoyed by the toggle being in the extra-options sub-menu... i replaced party mode with this toggle

anyway, to do what you're looking for ... open /720p/ViewsVideoLibrary.xml & find <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture> then remove the lines around it, from <control type=image> to </control>
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Thanks!
There are a few sections with that code in, I commented them all out and it seems to be working fine, with no ill-effects. Though I wonder if there is any that I shouldn't have commented out, or should it be fine?

Obviously, if I do find anything wrong, I can use trial and error to try and fix it, but I'm lazy Tongue
Jimcando Wrote:Thanks!
There are a few sections with that code in, I commented them all out and it seems to be working fine, with no ill-effects. Though I wonder if there is any that I shouldn't have commented out, or should it be fine?

Obviously, if I do find anything wrong, I can use trial and error to try and fix it, but I'm lazy Tongue

Each to their own and all that, but i'm surprised you don't like this feature, i find it really usefulHuh
I can see why anyone would find it useful, but for some reason, I'd just rather it not be there.

That's why I love XBMC - cause it's completely configurable to anyone's tastes Big Grin
I've got a similar request. But, I'd like to disable the watched/unwatched checkmarks when I browse my Movie library, but leave them enabled when I view the TV Show library. Is this possible?

Also, when I look in ViewsVideoLibrary.xml I see 7 entries for "<texture>$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture>" should I comment out all 7?
zosky Wrote:to each thier own. i use this allot, so much so that i was annoyed by the toggle being in the extra-options sub-menu... i replaced party mode with this toggle

If I'm browsing a list and press "W" it will toggle watched/unwatched on a video (at least in Library Mode).
Smile 
zosky Wrote:to each thier own. i use this allot, so much so that i was annoyed by the toggle being in the extra-options sub-menu... i replaced party mode with this toggle

anyway, to do what you're looking for ... open /720p/ViewsVideoLibrary.xml & find <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Overlay]</texture> then remove the lines around it, from <control type=image> to </control>

I know I'm bumping a old thread, however I want to disable unwatched/watched in XBMC completely as well.

Due to the new release that auto updates, is this an issue if we change this? I've searched for 10-15 minutes now with no success in finding how to turn it off

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove Watched/Unwatched1