Display Problem on the Xbox
Hey guys, i've had a look on this skin specific forum and can't seem to find the solution to my problem (i might be missing somthing admittedly). Basically, i'm trying to use confluence on my xbox xbmc and while the menu's and stuff seem to work perfectly fine it doesn't seem to display the background images, it's just black which to be honest doesnt look all that brilliant. Does anyone have any ideas?

I've tried the modified texture pack and updating my xbmc to v9.04.

Am i just missing somthing obvious?
your xbmc is too old you need 9.10 revisions or later 9.04 just doesnt' have whats needed
Aha! I suspected that might be the case. Is it currently possible to update my xbmc to 9.10 on the xbox? I got the 9.04 from tech but i couldn't see anything more up to date, where would one go to obtain a newer build?

Oh and thanks for the speedy response Wink
Anyone?Blush
Just go with the latest svn build on t3ch (1/3/2010 I believe). I haven't tried Confluence on the xbox so I can't confirm the skin will work; but I haven't had any problems with that SVN build so you should be okay as far as stability. For xbox versions that is probably the best you are going to get.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display Problem on the Xbox0