[Moved] Movies vs. Videos home screen buttons??
What is the difference in these? and why is it when I go to Movies it tells me to add movies from the video screen and when I add them on the video screen they do not show in Movies?

I am running 9.11 with Aeon skin.

Thanks!!
anyone?
Dude Smile You have to Set Content once you add something in your Videos section. Select the folder you have added from the Videos section and press C on the keyboard. A menu should pop out and you will see the option "Set Content". Then you choose your content type - Movies, TV Shows or Music Videos. Once you do that you will see all your movies in the Movies section of XBMC. Next time do a quick google search before posting something that is in the FAQ section of the XBMC website.

Take care,
Simon.
The Movies is a Library of your Content and has many Different displays Video is more of a file mode of browsing and has limited views.
As stated you have to set content in vidoe mode before your Library will show anything.
Thanks guys... I have been trying to find the answer to that for 3 days now. I tried the manual and searching on here. Thanks for your help I really do appreciate it!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Moved] Movies vs. Videos home screen buttons??0