[AppleTV] Scrapers working - or no?
I've been just about everywhere I can find in the UI but cannot figure out how to Set Content or get to Context Menus to get to the libraries and set scrapers for movies. I can navigate to the directory and play no problem.

I did find this bit - "During movie playback, sending the FullScreen action will toggle between the movie and the GUI, while the Media Info action call up a media info OSD including media title, cover art and elapsed/total time."

But it cannot be done with a simple remote control....I don't have FullScreen or any "actions" or a keyboard on an ATV. To these things apply only to the software on PCs? (meaning ATV will not display movie posters)...

"You perform actions on your video files using the Context Menu."

Where is this Context Menu? Can I access it with a simple 4 way remote in ATV? I've tried looking around in a couple of different skins and cannot find this on the ATV at all.
Menu Hold gives you the context menu. Welcome to XBMC.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thank you - got them working now! :-)
Since I'm using Video_TS folders, I'm having to type in the name of every title for scrapers which is a fair amount of work with no keyboard.

I'm wondering if there is a simple way to make an external backup copy of these (and other settings) in the event that I have to restore and re-patch the ATV? (Or in case of an Auto-System Update before I get that turned off)

If I figure out how to get USB working - would I be able to just copy all the files from the ATV internal HD and rebuild that way?

I found this thread - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ght=backup - but that appears to only backup internally...wouldn't that all get wiped out if the ATV were completely reset/restored?

These might seem like dumb questions - but the only dumb questions are ones that never get asked. LOL
Checking the "use foldernames for lookup" option should do the trick.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thank you so much - brilliant! I'm well on my way to writing a Dummies Guide for XBMC Apple TV now! LOL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Scrapers working - or no?0