how to change default audio icon?
hi, im using latest camelot xbmc and confluence skin, i have it modded to show the cd spinning and showing album art on the cd case, basically i want to change the default album art - the music symbol within a speaker. where is this image within the confluence setup?, cheers Big Grin
It is embeded within the textures.xbt file that is located withing the media folder of the skin.
As of right now you cannont "unpack" this texture file. You will have to manually download all the texture files from the svn, delete the origianl textures.xbt file in the skin, compile all the new textures into a .xpr using XPREXpress (or you can just place them in the media folder uncompiled - I recommend this option for future editing, less file work).

This is something that I will be currently working on as well along with several other images. Let me know what image you end up using....
so are these images restricted to say a gif file format?, im asking cos i was hoping i could create an album cover of possibly lots of mini album covers or summat along those lines?, and how would i get them from the svn?

cheers, im new to this but ill give it a crack! Laugh
ok ive extracted the files changed the image put these files into media folder and my edited image now appears, xbmc icons appear to be running a little slower in loadup, is this the norm?
You could just go into the MusicVisualisation.xml file and change the location of the backup file! Tongue Much easier than the other way!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to change default audio icon?0