IRC for xboxmediacenter/xstream support?
is there a current channel on irc for xboxmediacenter/xstream support and discussion?

i did not see either one of these 2 rooms listed, is there a new update for this faq?  

i am looking for a place to learn about copying a modded hd i am paying for that has games pre loaded on it and want to add a new larger hd to a modded xbox that has a standard small hard drive and put a larger hd on it and copy all the games that come on the hd i am looking to buy..  i want to save a few bucks...  the guy has 160 gb hd unit with 60 games on it for $360, a modded xbox standard hd is $160.  i want to buy a larer hd from a store, copy the games from the 160 gb hd on to a 160 gb hd that i buy and save a $100...  maybe you can help me?

the faq said it was the following..  
a: yes, the channel is #xbmc on efnet for usage support and discussions, and the public one for development is #xboxmediacenter on efnet, (there is also a confidential development one).
Big Grin 
moving this to the garbage bin because you mentioned the unmentionable ("copying games", piracy is not allowed, see forum rules!Wink.

#xbmc (on efnet) is too online, however you will get banned if you ask that question (as again we don't permit piracy discussion!Wink!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IRC for xboxmediacenter/xstream support?0