• 7(current)
[AppleTV] Launcher 3.2.5 and ATV XBMC nightlies released
You have to add the source. See first post.
Thanks for the reply. After I posted I realized this, but was confused by the length of the thread.

Install went fine.
I was wondering (this may already exist in the launcher) if there was a way to denote under the download section (nightlies) if it was possible to denote by some kind of icon or text color that the revision available to download is more current than the one installed? Maybe set it to go off after a certain number of revisions....just a thought.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:I was wondering (this may already exist in the launcher) iif it was possible to denote by some kind of icon or text color that the revision available to download is more current than the one installed? Maybe set it to go off after a certain number of revisions....just a thought.

Great idea!

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9
hi all
i got my first apple tv yday
udated ATV OS to ver3 from 2
installed xbmc9.11
how to get this dharma or nightly builds?
i have no OSX machine but only windows machine
pls help
You are going to have to ssh into your ATV and follow the instruction in the first post in this thread.Smile
okay, I figured it out. I used the computer to perform the ssh commands...
I just used ATV-USB Creator to load XBMC into my ATV G1, 160GB, OS3.0.2, Launcher 3.2.3. However, when I went to Launcher/Downloads, I get the message "No downloads found!". I used my Mac to look at the URL and it appears to be alright.

Now I have the options but cannot launch XBMC.

Please could some one advice how I can fix this?
MickeySG Wrote:I just used ATV-USB Creator to load XBMC into my ATV G1, 160GB, OS3.0.2, Launcher 3.2.3. However, when I went to Launcher/Downloads, I get the message "No downloads found!". I used my Mac to look at the URL and it appears to be alright.

Now I have the options but cannot launch XBMC.

Please could some one advice how I can fix this?

Reinstall XBMC Launcher with SoftwareMenu

Running Kodi 18.9
Please, somebody know how to install the last official version 10.0 on AppleTV ?
Because, this kind of menu doesn't work with officiel version.

Many thanks by advance.
applemac34 Wrote:Please, somebody know how to install the last official version 10.0 on AppleTV ?
Because, this kind of menu doesn't work with officiel version.

Many thanks by advance.

Use Launcher, select Downloads and XBMC, the first item(you need o be connected to the internet).

or

Download XBMC for Mac, Mount frontrow, and replace the XBMC.app in the Applications folder

Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:Use Launcher, select Downloads and XBMC, the first item(you need o be connected to the internet).

or

Download XBMC for Mac, Mount frontrow, and replace the XBMC.app in the Applications folder

It download the 9.11 version, not the last one Sad
applemac34 Wrote:It download the 9.11 version, not the last one Sad

What is the version of Launcher?, it should be 3.2.5

Running Kodi 18.9
jpf55 Wrote:What is the version of Launcher?, it should be 3.2.5

Ok, so I need before to update my launcher Confused
Do you know how to do this?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] Launcher 3.2.5 and ATV XBMC nightlies released0