• 29(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
Tried the latest build and it works just fine here. Smile THANKS!
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
I think tkey have changed it again because some stuff does'nt work today. Sad
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2014-12-07, 14:59)ToddeSwe Wrote: I think tkey have changed it again because some stuff does'nt work today. Sad

Try the new update.
https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay
(2014-12-08, 20:25)Vasser Wrote:
(2014-12-07, 14:59)ToddeSwe Wrote: I think tkey have changed it again because some stuff does'nt work today. Sad

Try the new update.
https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay

Working just fine, thanks. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
When will it be updated in the regular raspbmc updates you think?
I prefer not to fiddle with python files if I can avoid it.
Bo Berglund
Sweden
(2014-12-08, 22:03)Bosse_B Wrote: When will it be updated in the regular raspbmc updates you think?
I prefer not to fiddle with python files if I can avoid it.

Just push "Download Zip", then you install it in Kodi.
Hmm,
could you be more specific?
Where do I push "Download zip"? Somewhere inside XBMC? (Notice that I am still on 13.2, when the name change is not active yet.)

And how do I install it in XBMC?

Normally what I do to get the latest stuff is a reboot of the Pi. At that time RASPBMC checks for released updates and updates itself followed by updating XBMC.
This is something different from what you write...
Bo Berglund
Sweden
(2014-12-09, 12:09)Bosse_B Wrote: Hmm,
could you be more specific?
Where do I push "Download zip"? Somewhere inside XBMC? (Notice that I am still on 13.2, when the name change is not active yet.)

And how do I install it in XBMC?

Normally what I do to get the latest stuff is a reboot of the Pi. At that time RASPBMC checks for released updates and updates itself followed by updating XBMC.
This is something different from what you write...

Download ZIP from github ( https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay ) or use the url below. It's the same as "Download ZIP".
https://github.com/nilzen/xbmc-svtplay/a...gotham.zip

Then install from zip in xbmc.
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_an_...a_zip_file
I have a very strange issue with this plugin. I am not sure if it is related to SVTPlay-addon or the result of a broken router, But I receive "Buffering..." almost every day while playing from SVTPlay using Kodi/XBMC. When I play SVT Play from a web browser, tablet I it works perfect (max resolution) and does not buffer.

I have seen similar errors while using XBMC Online TV with SVT and TV4, while Youtube and all other streaming services works flawless inside XBMC/Kodi.

Also, from time to time the playback simply stops and I have to start the stream again.

I have tried different computers, different routers and different network adapters, but the problem remains. I run on a wireless network (5GHz - wired is not an option here) with a good router (Asus RT-N56U with latest firmware) and a 100mbit internet connection. I cant find any speed problems anywhere else and a test at bredbandskollen.se gives me almost 90mbit downstream.

Could the cause of my problems be that the stream for SVTPlay is unstable in XBMC but not using their native app or a webbrowser? That it almost requires a wired connection to work perfect? Or is it simply the router that need to be upgraded.
Just one related question more:
When XBMC displays "buffering...", exactly where is the buffered data saved?
If it is on a disk directory, then the SDcard writing speed may come into play here...
And since the RAM is not really so big, I doubt that the buffering goes onto a RAM disk, but I may be wrong.
BTW: my XBMC Pi is an original Pi-B, i.e. it has only 256 Mb RAM.
Bo Berglund
Sweden
The buffering is saved on a local harddisk
(XMBC being run on a Windows 7-computer)

I forgot to say, that I have also tried to edit advancedsettings.xml
It got a bit better, but didnt solve the problem.

<advancedsettings>
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>104857600</cachemembuffersize>
<readbufferfactor>5</readbufferfactor>
</network>
<audio>
<defaultplayer>Squeezebox</defaultplayer>
</audio>
</advancedsettings>

(2014-12-20, 11:55)Bosse_B Wrote: Just one related question more:
When XBMC displays "buffering...", exactly where is the buffered data saved?
If it is on a disk directory, then the SDcard writing speed may come into play here...
And since the RAM is not really so big, I doubt that the buffering goes onto a RAM disk, but I may be wrong.
BTW: my XBMC Pi is an original Pi-B, i.e. it has only 256 Mb RAM.
I do also have the same problem as Krantzet, but i use a weird network (Tp cable direct from the modem/router) and I'm running Windows 7 64bit newly installed and it buffers on my 120Gb SSD hard drive.
(2014-12-20, 12:36)Bjarnek Wrote: I do also have the same problem as Krantzet, but i use a weird network (Tp cable direct from the modem/router) and I'm running Windows 7 64bit newly installed and it buffers on my 120Gb SSD hard drive.

Does it work without problem from a web browser for you too?
I have the same problem on Windows, ram 3Gb.

cachemembuffersize on ram set to 512Mb
readbufferfactor 20
(2014-12-20, 13:23)Krantzet Wrote:
(2014-12-20, 12:36)Bjarnek Wrote: I do also have the same problem as Krantzet, but i use a weird network (Tp cable direct from the modem/router) and I'm running Windows 7 64bit newly installed and it buffers on my 120Gb SSD hard drive.

Does it work without problem from a web browser for you too?

Yes no problem when using the web browser.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8