Adding Thumbnails To Movies.....not as easy as old xbox version, or is it just me?
Exclamation 
Hello,

Firstly thanks for reading and for any help you can give me.

I am not great with computers, but managed to modify my old Xbox over the summer of 2009, installed a new HDD, fan, IDMI cable etc etc, then decided to buy a new iMac and found out that i could get XBMC on this! Oh well, it was fun.

My first question is...Why is it so difficult to change the thumbnail of a movie file in the Mac version of XBMC? It used to be as simple as choosing the option 'choose thumbnail', and then just finding the jpg, but now there is no option. I have tried to read up about it and it says to name the jpg the same as the movie and save it to the same folder, with the extention .tbn.

So i did that and it doesn't work.

Then it says to delete the thumbnail cache in userdata. This is where i get lost....it's my first Mac product and i have absolutely no idea how to do that at all!

All i really want is for my movies to have the proper blue ray front case image when i am looking through them.....all they have at the moment is a random still from the film, which looks rubbish!

Also, can i use all my old emulators on the Mac? I expect i can, but i might just keep them on my old Xbox anyway as i have wireless controllers and i don't fancy having to buy all that again for the Mac. lol

Thanks loads to anyone who can help me, and sorry for being such a noob!

Cheers.

Paul. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Thumbnails To Movies.....not as easy as old xbox version, or is it just me?0