Hello Everybody!
Smile 
Hi Everyone,

This is my 1st post although i have been reading up here for the last few week.

Background;

I currently use my PS3 or XBOX360 (mainly PS3) to stream movies/TV Shows/Music from my server to my TV in the living room but i wish to move the PS3 and XBOX upstairs so i and friends can play games while the GF watchs TV.

Because of this i have been looking for a platform that can provide me with the same results but has a better looking user front end. That is when i came across XBMC and promptly installed it on my laptop for testing purposes.

After some initial niggles with adding the AEON skin i got it up and running and was very impressed so im sold, i just need to decide on the right hardware which i will post in the hardware section.

Thanks

I would like to thank all that all that can assist me in my venture in using XBMC and for assisting me in finding the right hardware in creating my new Media Centre Solution.

Dan
Yeay for XBMC conversion! Boo for using Aeon. At least, boo, depending on which version you are using.
Hi,

How many are there? I saw Alaska which i really liked the look of but could not find the download link for it?

can you advise how many different versions there are and what you think are the better ones?

thanks
Have a look here for the Alaska downloads.
I think the general consensus is the Alaska version is currently the best. I've heard good things about Aeon Hitched, but I've also heard that some of the code is a real nightmare. I don't know much about the rest of the mods.

Mostly I was saying boo because lots of people switch to Aeon after install, and I like to be contrary.

See here for the skin gallery. I'm a little surprised Alaska isn't listed there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hello Everybody!0