[RELEASE] Food Network (Video) Plugin
Thumbs Up 
Thanks to Spiff fixing the mmsh issue, this plugin works with XBMC r21827 and higher.

Download: http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-mdpauley/downloads/list
I am running the latest SVN build and I am getting the following message:

file: "<directory>default.py", line 11, in? xbmcplugin.addsortmethod(int(sys.argv[1]), xbmcplugin.sort_method_none)
attributerror: 'module' object has no attribute 'argv'

Any ideas?
Please add it to the Official Online Repository for all open source plugins ..
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
CrashX Wrote:Please add it to the Official Online Repository for all open source plugins ..

I've asked for access with no response...
Quote:I am running the latest SVN build and I am getting the following message:

file: "<directory>default.py", line 11, in? xbmcplugin.addsortmethod(int(sys.argv[1]), xbmcplugin.sort_method_none)

Any ideas?

I will look in to it this evening...
precurser Wrote:I am running the latest SVN build and I am getting the following message:

Any ideas?

Hmmm... not getting that on my install...
Is there something more I can do to help describe my issue?

I am running XP Professional, with all the latest updates. I am running XBMC pre-9.10 r23458 (Compiled : Oct 8 2009).

I have the script installed at C:\Documents and Settings\george\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\FoodNetwork"

Is there any more info I can give you? What build are you running that it works on?

I get the exact same error message when trying to run your HGTV script as well...
precurser Wrote:Is there something more I can do to help describe my issue?

I am running XP Professional, with all the latest updates. I am running XBMC pre-9.10 r23458 (Compiled : Oct 8 2009).

I have the script installed at C:\Documents and Settings\george\Application Data\XBMC\scripts\FoodNetwork"

Is there any more info I can give you? What build are you running that it works on?

I get the exact same error message when trying to run your HGTV script as well...

Maybe because you installed it in scripts folder... it should go in a plugin folder.
Amet.... Wow, I'm a f*cking idiot... Thanks for pointing that out to me, I guess I was thinking it was a script because I haven't manually installed any plugins, I have always used the installer within XBMC...

Thanks again man. Excuse my idiocy.

And thanks for the plugin MPauley.
is there a way to add "dinner: impossible" to the show listHuh

also it doesn't look like new episodes are being loaded in the plugin. can that be fixed?
I don't know if this plugin is still being updated but it appears that it no longer works.

See Pastebin

I was able to use Blip.tv and the new HGTV plugin. See my attempts at using the foodnetwork at the bottom. Too bad too because otherwise this plugin would be great!
Look for a new release this week...
I guess I was thinking it was a script because I haven't manually installed any plugins

Simulation financement auto achat |
Capacite financement automobile occasion |
Calcul taux financement credit automobile neuve
Any news to this one working? My wife has been asking about it Nerd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Food Network (Video) Plugin0