Request: More Library layout options.
if its not too much to ask, i would like to request more (movie) library layout choices (list, list info2 etc). and possibly allowing further customizations on top of it, like rapier's.

btw. the coverflow layout is currently too big and hide the beautiful fanart background. by allowing customization (size? or position?) will be much2 better.

looking foward for your next release. Smile
carimari Wrote:if its not too much to ask, i would like to request more (movie) library layout choices (list, list info2 etc).

mockups (or complete code) of new views or always welcome ;-)
they have to be radically different to the ones already available in T! though...

carimari Wrote:and possibly allowing further customizations on top of it, like rapier's.

out of interest, which of those customization options would you like to see in Transparency! ?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
The option to change the list to icons / large icons / wide icons. etc.

and list info display..
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/179871/XBMC/Rapi...50x421.png

especially if you can change the poster location to the left, right or as shown in the above link... the middle location (between the information and the list).

an option to change the up / return icon would be nice too. the default blue seems out of whack imho.
The goal of T! is to have a clean, almost empty screen to enjoy fanart... Rapier's top bar is the ugliest thing.
carimari Wrote:The option to change the list to icons / large icons / wide icons. etc.

just my personal opinion, i think the icon / big icon & thumbnail views in Rapier are too similar to warrant for three separate views.

carimari Wrote:and list info display..
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/179871/XBMC/Rapi...50x421.png

it's somewhat similar to the media info view in Transparency!

wall view is still missing from T!, so at least that one will be added in the future.

carimari Wrote:especially if you can change the poster location to the left, right or as shown in the above link... the middle location (between the information and the list).

an option to change the up / return icon would be nice too. the default blue seems out of whack imho.

i'm sorry, it's not possible in xbmc to make that icon (or any other icon for that matter) user configurable.
if you would like to change them yourself, check FAQ#5
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: More Library layout options.0