[MOD] MediaStream 1.5 for Xbox
Waffa Wrote:Skunk, will update the language files with next version MediaStream-x is based on latest version Wink
Thanks Waffa, and thanks for the xml file
Only one more thing : I like the mediastream backgrounds but I don't know how to extract it as JPG to use them for background. Can someone tell me how can I do it or post them somewhere?

Thanks again for all!
Modded Home.xml is temperary.... but for so long here you go.Big Grin
Default Backgrounds MediaStream
Thanks!!!

Waffa Wrote:Modded Home.xml is temperary.... but for so long here you go.Big Grin
Hi everyone. I have found the finally skin for my pimped xbox... and it's the Mediastream Redux!
Works perfectly, no one problem. But i have a questions... why the symbol SD/5.1/16:9/etc..etc... are show only if the film are in VIDEO_TS formats (decrypted from DVD and copied on xbox)? If i play a divx/xvid, no symbol appears. It's normal?
Mediaflags only show on xbox if u got nfo files with streamdetails......or when you use DVDplayer then the xbox does extract from video file.

Your video ts files use probably dvdPlayer and not the mplayer.
Yes, it's normal.

Only dvdplayer extracts the flags so if you want flags run your divx/xvid with dvdplayer and they should appear. dvdplayer tends to need more free ram to start a movie then mplayer.

For flags on the library you only need to run a movie once with dvdplayer after that the flags will appear on library mode.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Waffa Wrote:Mediaflags only show on xbox if u got nfo files with streamdetails......or when you use DVDplayer then the xbox does extract from video file.

Your video ts files use probably dvdPlayer and not the mplayer.

I must play the divx/xvid with dvdplayer to show the mediaflags?
What are the .NFO files? I can self-make one? I will goooogle for it...
My XBOX:
modded by X-Bit Chip - Serial interface - LCD 16x4 White on Blue - HD/Network activity blue led - Transparent Jewel with 8 leds - 64MB of additional RAM - DVDROM LG-8163b - XIR v2 powered by XBMC and MediaStream Redux
Look for Media companion or ember those appl. Will create nfo files for you.
Yes, for media flags in the fullscreen info you'll need to play the files with dvdplayer.
For mediaflags in library you'll need .nfo's created by either a 3rd party application or run the file once with dvdplayer.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] MediaStream 1.5 for Xbox0