[AppleTV] XBMC r26957 download error?
Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade my Chrystal HD xbmc, but when I hit download it immediately gives me the "Si è verificato un errore", "An error occourred" message.
Is it bad?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=486...stcount=12
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
we seem to have the same issue.
I'm thinking about manual install.
where did you find the nightly build?
Bobby Blixberg Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=486...stcount=12

is that the new fancy way of double posting?

Try using the official nightly builds to solve your "An error occourred" issue, it happens when the specified URL is not found
Amet Wrote:Try using the official nightly builds to solve your "An error occourred" issue, it happens when the specified URL is not found

I'm using the official nightly builds and am getting the same error.

EDIT:

Rebooted the AppleTV which resolved the issue.
Amet Wrote:is that the new fancy way of double posting?

Just wanted to point out that there already was a post about that error.

With r27003 it works again.

PS: Reboot did not help in my case Wink
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
seems r27003 has md5 error(s)...

any clues on how to resolve? or do i need to wait for a subsequent build number?

regards

jingo_man
guys,

when i use the sshcs.com/xbmc nightly build, i get an error about an MD5 mismatch.

any clues how/when this can/will be resolved?

i would like to update to get the Crystal HD stuttering issues of last week resolved on my ATV unit (i believe it has been since resolved...)

regards

jingo_man
jingo_man Wrote:guys,

when i use the sshcs.com/xbmc nightly build, i get an error about an MD5 mismatch.

any clues how/when this can/will be resolved?

i would like to update to get the Crystal HD stuttering issues of last week resolved on my ATV unit (i believe it has been since resolved...)

regards

jingo_man

You can use the official nightly builds instead:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=482278&postcount=1
Yes, please refrain from using unofficial builds. Anyone using them should switch to the new official ones.

TheUni
I now can't download anything from Launcher. I got the md5 and "an error occured" errors the other day and now the download option doesn't download!

I've got both the Quester's and SVN as options as well as Launcher, XBMC and Boxee, but when I select anything I get a sound and nothing downloads.

I've tried rebooting, I made sure there is an internet connection, but nothing works.

Currently have Launcher 3.2.2, the Questors 26481 build and the broadcom card successfully installed.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Craig
i got it working following the instructions on page 1 to use the official mirror sources, using the "defaults" command. however, as i used the "-array-add" option, i have 2 svn releases listed now.

this will require tidying up so i only have 1 svn source listed, but the official mirror has r26973 which downloads & installs as expected, and subsequent quick check of a 1080p mkv file resulted in near flawless (and quick) execution. further testing will follow.

@budrick - i had similar issue to you once selecting 1 of the options: heard a click, but nothing else happened. in my case, a "sudo reboot" and then attempting again once fully sync'ed and the interface becomes responsive. i used this method a few times while i was having problems.

hope it helps

jingo_man
Reboot hasn't helped. Tried both sudo reboot and hard reboot with no luck.

Where does Launcher store downloaded files? Maybe one of the failed downloads is preventing further downloads?
jingo_man Wrote:i got it working following the instructions on page 1 to use the official mirror sources, using the "defaults" command. however, as i used the "-array-add" option, i have 2 svn releases listed now

jingo_man

If you would like to remove the extra svn release you can delete the config file (which doesn't seem to store anything besides the custom download urls) and then re-add the offical svn url.
Code:
rm -f ~/Library/Preferences/com.teamxbmc.xbmclauncher.plist
defaults write com.teamxbmc.xbmclauncher XBMCAdditionalDownloadPlistURLs -array-add http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/osx/update_urls.plist
Problem sorted.

I did some searching on the ATV and found a file in "Caches" called "Launcher download" (I think) and deleted it. Now downloading the latest SVN.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] XBMC r26957 download error?0