XBMC - Library Mode
Sad 
Hello,

Apple TV running the latest build 3.1....
Installed launcher 3.2.2
I have XBMC set up build 9.11

I added all my sources.
Set all my contents/scrapppers.
My TV SHOWS were PERFECTLY added to my library mode.

Problem:
My Movies were all SCANNED but refuse to appear in LIBRARY MODE.
In NON-Library Mode you can see all the information of the movie the thumbnail extra, but the minute you click on LIBRARY MODE all you see is TV SHOWS and not MOVIES.

How do I get that to work?
What happens in files mode if you press i (info) on a movie?
If the movie info shows, do you ever see this in library mode or do you go straight to the TV section?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Image:Librar...s.WSCR.jpg
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
When I am in FILES MODE and I click on MOVIE INFORMATION I can see the THUMBNAIL and the ARTWORK appears in the back but the actual INFO does not appear at all.

From the picture you just showed me, it appears to be in LIBRARY MODE, on that mode I have TV SHOWS, MUSIC VIDEOS, but I am missing MOVIES.

What can it be?
It seems that I have this same issue. In File Mode TV Shows and Movies both appear, in Library Mode only TV Shows. The only difference for me is that I can view the Info on Movies while in File Mode.

Were you ever able to get a resolution?

Running XBMC Dharma 10.0, Apple TV firmware 3.0.2. This is a new install. My media is stored on network shares running on a FreeNAS server.
Without a debug log (see my sig) it's hard to say, but given the limited info I suspect a corrupt db.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC - Library Mode0