temprimental movie information
hi guys,i think this post is in the right place. I'm having problems with importing the movie information for my films, sometimes it will import the data but mostly it wont import. when i go to movie information it will look up the info and then stop and will then ask me to re enter the movie name and will just keep on doing this with out importing.. its doing my head in. anybody got any ideas for a fix.. cheers guys..
I'm having the exact same problem that just started today. It appeared to work fine up until about 3:20 PM 1/18/2010. Im attempting to scan my video library using the folder name as a look up. However i can never get past the virtual keyboard. It appears to attempt to look up the folder in iMDB however it never does. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Each folder only contains one video and the folder is named as the name of the video. I've checked all of the appropriate settings, all of the source folders (5 of them) are marked as videos, im using imdb as the scraper, and i've checked the radio buttons for "use folder name for lookups" and "folder contains a single video".
exactly the same as my problem, im using imdb as my scraper too. but have tried others
I am pretty sure it's covered by (un)checking the "use folder name for lookups" option. In any case we need to know about your file-/folder structure.

Additionally post a full debug log of that scraper attempt.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
chers m8, im a noob at this, how do i go about geting a full debug log of the scraper attempt?
roryson Wrote:chers m8, im a noob at this, how do i go about geting a full debug log of the scraper attempt?

Start by reading vdrfan's signature in the post above yours.
-stoli-
another question, if im ment to (un)check the "use folder name for lookups. do i import the movie without puting it in its own folder, or do i still place it in the folder?.. cheers guys..
Has this been resolved? I'm getting the exact same problem (cannot get past "Enter the movie name") with the new Dharma release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
temprimental movie information0