Scrapers?
I was using MiP since its the only one I knew of for TV and Movies.

I switched over to Media Companion because it does MPAA tags and I needed that for my HTE script. Anyhow....

I have XBMC installed on a 4GB thumb drive, and its almost full. I noticed when I tried to set content for my TV shows it starts to download thumbnails and such off the internet and stores them on my thumb drive under "User Data" > "Thumbnails" > "Video"

Seems like even when I used MiP it did the same thing for TV shows too. XBMC properly scans my Movies that MiP did but not the Movies that MC did....

Can any suggest anything? Whats the best media manager? The .nfo files for both Movies and TV that MC scanned are set to http://imdb/etc.. for thumbs and I cant find the option to set it to local or whatever. On the other hand MiP gets the local images but doesnt scan all the content I want off of IMDB.

Sorry if Im rambling but its all very confusing. Especially after I thought I had it all working properly.
bump
Enable debug logging and re-scrape/import. Please post the complete xbmc.log showing this issue via pastebin.com or any other similar service.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers?0