Video Codec Flags?
Question 
Up until now I've been pressing "o" while playing a video to see the video codec of a file that hasn't been flagged yet. Using the name that comes directly after " video: ", I have been able to make all the flags .png files use the same name, reload the skin and the flag appears. Until now...

I found a video using msmpeg4v2, so like the others I created an msmpeg4v2.png and reloaded the skin, however this time, nothing shows. Is there any specific name I need to use for this codec?

EDIT: Using MediaInfo, it returns the codec as S-Mpeg 4 v2, also tried several combinations of that w/ and w/o spaces, still nothing.
Export your video database and check that films codec.
Arcanthur, would you mind updating the wiki with any videocodecs you find that are not yet listed there?

i initially added all the codecs i'd found in my collection.
having a complete list in the wiki would certainly help other skinners in getting their flags up to date.

cheers.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hitcher Wrote:Export your video database and check that films codec.

Or check it's name with

Code:
<label>ListItem.VideoCodec</label>

Or does that say "msmpeg4v2" ?
Hitcher Wrote:Export your video database and check that films codec.

That worked, it showed as mp42 in the .nfo file. Which, had I checked the wiki I wouldn't have had the issue Laugh

@ ronie, I will gladly add the new ones I've found to the wiki. I've found several for video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Codec Flags?0