[LINUX] Odd Plugin Behaviour
linux, ubuntu, svn 27253, no external libs

I have been having an issue with some video plugins- the Family Guy one (which I later found didnt work in the first place, but still locked up the gui when trying to exit the plugin) and the bleach_7 plugin (which is reported to work)- debug log for bleach:

http://pastebin.com/m4d6a4748

Basically, it locks up the entire xbmc interface and forces me to reboot ctr+alt+backspace out of X. It is odd, sometimes while using the bleach plugin, the scanning directory notice kept appearing and doing nothing. I closed it after waiting several minutes and it popped back up within a few seconds and continued hanging at 0%. But the one consistent issue I can reproduce time and again is selecting a Bleach episode to play which will then lead to xbmc becoming completely unresponsive.

I have uninstalled, recompiled, and reinstalled xbmc without the issue abating. Similarly, I have deleted and reinstalled the plugins themselves with the same results.

If any more logs are needed, don't hesitate to ask. As of now, I do not have any because I am staying away from the video plugins section of xbmc until I figure out the issue, but it wouldn't be a problem to get more information if wanted.

Any information on if the issue is on my side or xbmc would be welcome. As would any solutions. Laugh Thanks for the help. Smile
Reverted back to svn rev 27235 and Bleach works perfect, and I can navigate the Family Guy plugin (though it obvious won't play since it is broke) without freezing the system. Will test more tomorrow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Odd Plugin Behaviour0