Is the Alaska skin already available?
Hi,

I just have some questions about 2-3 things I saw in Hitchers YT Videos.

1. The bottom left corner for the trailer and the buttom right corner for watched
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJVGbHEck24

2. The rounded (mine's not rounded) frame at the episode pictures + buttom left corner for watched
-> http://www.youtube.com/user/HitcherUK#p/u/5/17LN6u18lYo

Are this things already live? Sorry I'm an newb and totally new to this. I'm using the latest version of Alaska and XBMC as well. But I'm not sure if I have to turn them on somewhere?

Greetings
I Would like to know as well..... Big Grin
No, not yet...I thought I heard him say he had a week off(I think it is this week) and it should be soon.

On question #2- You should have rounded corners if you're in Library mode on episode view
mcborzu Wrote:No, not yet...I thought I heard him say he had a week off(I think it is this week) and it should be soon.

On question #2- You should have rounded corners if you're in Library mode on episode view

Im in Library mode, episode view, but my corners are sharpen.... why?
I was off last week but even though I worked on the skin everyday I still didn't finish what I wanted to get done so it'll be a little while longer, sorry.

As for the square corners - are you using an old build of XBMC maybe?
Hitcher Wrote:I was off last week but even though I worked on the skin everyday I still didn't finish what I wanted to get done so it'll be a little while longer, sorry.

Hum, Isnt it enough with 9.11? Or do you need latest SVN, if so i have totally missed this also :/

EDIT: Just found " NOTE: Alaska uses features from up-to-date SVN versions of XBMC " ooops =P
hugenx Wrote:Hum, Isnt it enough with 9.11? Or do you need latest SVN, if so i have totally missed this also :/

EDIT: Just found " NOTE: Alaska uses features from up-to-date SVN versions of XBMC " ooops =P

9.11 is good enough right now Wink
the_alien Wrote:9.11 is good enough right now Wink

But simply with 9.11 you dont get the trailer option or the watched icon in the lower right corner?
I'm using 9.11 and I don't get rounded corners either...

@hugenz: those are features not yet available to us.
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:I'm using 9.11 and I don't get rounded corners either...

@hugenz: those are features not yet available to us.

Well from what i unsterstood reading Hitchers post was that it would work using latest build ...
Hitcher Wrote:I was off last week but even though I worked on the skin everyday I still didn't finish what I wanted to get done so it'll be a little while longer, sorry.

I'm am using r27038, its 2 or 3 days old. Still have sharpen corners....

any other idea? Sad

I'm on OSX 10.6 here.
That view has had rounded corners since DJH released the skin. Plus we shouldn't need SVN versions until the new update, Camelot 9.11 is fine for now.

When you press left, for the options screen, when in episode view does it look like this:
Sorry guys, my fault.

I was in Files view Wink Now it looks great =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is the Alaska skin already available?0