[XBOX] New to XBMC, what are the best current scripts and plugins for Xbox?
Hey all, new here and just finally modded my original Xbox to XBMC and everything is working fine! My main problem is that most info out there is old or outdated and I'm having trouble finding the best of the current add-ons/plugins for XBMC for the Xbox. So far I have my emulators working and love Navi-X, but I imagine there have to be other add-ons that are still working and maintained that I'm missing.

I tried the PBS/Nat Geo/CBC/Hulu scripts but they all appear to be broken. If anyone could point me to some great additions, or even just a quick list of your favorites/most used it would be most helpful.

Thanks!
I use the Navi-X Beta version and works fine. I use GoogleHearts, GMail Checker...and so on. If you have patience, i can send you a package (simple zip/rar archive) with all my plugins and scripts. Now I'm @ work...
My XBOX:
modded by X-Bit Chip - Serial interface - LCD 16x4 White on Blue - HD/Network activity blue led - Transparent Jewel with 8 leds - 64MB of additional RAM - DVDROM LG-8163b - XIR v2 powered by XBMC and MediaStream Redux
please send me too the working plugins zip
i would like them to

svrider(at)web(dot)de
Player: Shuttle XS35GTV2 with 2GB RAM and 4GB SD-Card
Eyes: Sharp LC46D653E, Sanyo Z3
Ears: Creative Inspire 5500
Fingers: PS3, XBOX 360, WDTV-Live
Storage: TC-1TB, Acer H340 WHS-4TB
Sure: domt87(at)gmail(dot)com

Sorry to the admin, I thought I had posted in the right place initially since I was hunting for add-ons/plugins or scripts. Can anyone else suggest some good current scripts/plugins?
well... it depends on what you need...
there are lots of great videostream-plugins available, most of them via "svn repo installer" (programs -> plugins). i use apple movie trailers light, youtube, gametrailers and gamespot (the last ones are found in in the dandar repositiries).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] New to XBMC, what are the best current scripts and plugins for Xbox?0