TV Show Sets Grouping for custom sort order filters the Video Database Library?
So a great news !
that make my day Smile

cheer to dev !
+1 ^^
sweet news cant wait been waiting for so long hoping it would come out each version of xbmc that came out
+1
Is there some news? It would be great to have an idea of the progress within 0% (nothing done) and 100% (it's already implemented dude! ^^).
If one could group together their own sets, ex: The Flash (2014) and Arrow and have the option to list both shows in one big list, and, sort by air date...I'd be sooooo happy Big Grin Those 2 shows like to do part 1 (the flash) and part 2 (arrow) episodes a lot. And, Going back and forth can suck just a little bit.

p.s. I've tried doing it by making a smart playlist, but I haven't had any luck Undecided
+1 for that to, it would be great

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

+1
+1
'Sets' for TV shows that work the same way as they do for movies would be a great addition & help clean-up peoples libraries for sure, shame it's not happened & doesn't look like it's going to.  Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Sets Grouping for custom sort order filters the Video Database Library?2