Possible ATI Camelot bug
I hope this is the right place for this.

I am using a dual monitor setup with Win xp home as my OS. Also I am using an ATI catalyst to switch my 2nd display over to my tv for viewing.

First let me say Camelot is awesome, but I did notice this problem though I found a work around, it is quite annoying.

Ok my 2nd display res is set with a refresh rate of 85 at 32 bit ..... I switch using the ATI catalyst then after thats set I launch XBMC .... this has always been fine until camelot.

Now when I launch XBMC it changes somehow my refresh rate to 60hz and my colors from 32bit to 16bit. Of course after its launched I can using ATI catalyst change the colors back to 32bit but I can't changes the refresh rate any higher than 60 while XBMC is open.

If the problem is somehow on my side then sorry but I cant see how it would be seeing its never happened before and only happens when XBMC camelot is open.

Just thought you should know ... before I sign off I want to say my Family and I love this, please keep up the good work.
Hi, welcome to the forums.

It's difficult to give help or advice without a debug log. See the sticky threads in this subforum on how to post a debug log.

Please also give specification about your system: hardware, catalyst version and other things that might be of importance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible ATI Camelot bug0